Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
mary841108
Santa & Elves
November 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM

For all you mama's that have kiddos that still believe in the big guy like mine do and i want to keep it that way forever!!! lol. there is a great website, you may have heard of it or not, but it is adorable. It is portablenorthpole.tv. It is really cute and the little ones get super excited when they get their very own email from santa himself! ok so when you go to the site, it will ask you a few questions. Kids name, naughty or nice, age, grade, what they want, city & state and a pic to upload. it takes a few minutes and then the kids get a video of santa talking directly to them and addressing them by name. he gives them a tour of the workshop and of the reindeer barn. we have been doing this for years now and right after thankgiving, after the elf goes on the shelf, they start getting antsy for their santa mail. again the site is portablenorthpole.tv, have fun!

Replies

• nebcutie
    November 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I have to share my elf story with you since I think you will like it.I had so much fun with my DD when she was little! When she was 4 we got her a loft bed with a slide for christmas. Since we had to put it together we needed to put it in her room for a few days. So I took her to the movies and my DH picked it up and we put cation tape all over her door and a elves at work sign. She was so excited and would listen for them "working" so my husband would come home at lunch and open her window and make a bunch of noise then do the same thing before he came in after work. She had so much fun that few days camping in the living room and listening to the elves at work. We go to families for Christmas eve and my DH came home early took all the caution tape down and put a bow on the door since we got home after midnight it was Christmas and she was soooo excited to see it all and loved the whole elves at work thing. Sorry had to share my elf story. lol 

• frndlyfn
    November 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Yes we have done it 2 years in a row.  We use her school picture since we send that out to nearly everyone.  We choose one gift definitely getting and we put goals in for her to work on.   Have you tried the adult one? That cracks me up.

• Raeann11
    November 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I have done that the last couple of years.

• steelcrazy
    November 16, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    Cracking up. The Santa that I work with does all of this in person, nothing is better than that. Add to it that all of the Santas that work for the company that I work for are required to have a natural white beard and hair and go through extensive back ground checks.
  • mary841108
    November 16, 2012 at 7:51 AM

omg yes lol i sent dh one it was funny!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes we have done it 2 years in a row.  We use her school picture since we send that out to nearly everyone.  We choose one gift definitely getting and we put goals in for her to work on.   Have you tried the adult one? That cracks me up.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN