Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
bizkit_fanky
Things you do to pick on your kids???
November 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
All I have to do is put something other than book in her bookshelf..lol...She gets beyond mad lol

Replies

• party_of_5
    November 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM

With my oldest we have the most fun with. My mom found a little grill brush that cleans between the little slat things on clearance & bought one. So a few days later DS got braces & he was sitting on the couch (sulking) & I told him I bought him something today & showed him the brush & told him I got him a new toothbrush. He wasn't very happy with me. But it ws really great!!

• MaddieLainesMom
    November 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM

With my DD, in part to curb her whining, bf and I have started whining back. She'll say, Moommmy, I want this." And I'll respond with, "But Madddiiieee Lainnnnee, I don't want to get it." She hates it, but it has definitely helped. Bf also likes to wrap his legs around her when she stands in front of him and hold her there. She likes it at frist, but quickly gets annoyed that she can't break free.

• sakpoints
    November 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Quoting wakymom:

When asked what we're having for dinner, I'll answer, "Food."

"What food?"

"Edible food."

"What edible food?"

"Edible food we like."

That's about the point we get a very exasperated growly, grunty, sigh : )

I used to do something similar to this, or tell her something I know she hates like 'Liver and brussel sprouts'  but she has caught on to that one and says 'No daddy won't eat that and he won't make me eat anything he won't cook!'  

• bizkit_fanky
    November 14, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Why not??? We all like to pick on our kids...We are not being mean to them

Quoting Basherte:

I don't quite get this post. 

• Basherte
    November 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I am raising an autistic child. He is very literal. I try not to pick on him because he wouldn't understand it. 

I understand that you guys are not being mean. For me that would be mean to do that to my son when he wouldn't understand it.

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Why not??? We all like to pick on our kids...We are not being mean to them

Quoting Basherte:

I don't quite get this post. 

• chinosruca
    November 14, 2012 at 5:11 PM
    I will randomly tell my oldest 'Guess What' she says 'what?' and I reply 'chicken butt'. She is 9 & I have done it since she was 4. Don't know why.
  • emtmomtwo
    November 14, 2012 at 9:30 PM

im sure most parents do this but when the whining starts with my 5 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter, i just start throwing a huge toddler tantrum and whining. i get alot louder than them. then they get mad that they have been outdone. then its a huge laugh.

• frndlyfn
    November 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I call her babies the wrong name and tell her we are going to store to buy some liver to eat.

• kjbugsmom1517
    November 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    I do alot of these lol... we r a very sarcastic bunch all in good fun. Kids r startin to get real good at it.
  • bizkit_fanky
    November 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Love allof these lol

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts