Featured Posts
bizkit_fanky
Black Friday??
November 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Will you be going??? I always black friday shop online

Replies

• Lydlou02
    November 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM
    No way. I've been cured of that particular shopping bug.
  • jillbailey26
    November 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I'll be shopping online at midnight.  Coffee coffee coffee, lol.

• debramommyof4
    November 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I am going for the first time this year.  I dread it and am excited at the same time.  Hope they have the 2 things on super sell and easy to get to that I want to get my 4 kids. I want to get my girls the Nabi 2 and my son and baby girl either leap pads or innotabs.  We shall see.

• ProudMommy51006
    November 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    Nope, did that once... Never again
  • ittybit2012
    November 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    I refuse to go black Friday shopping. Most of my shopping gets done online.
  • JasonsMom2007
    November 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Yes.  I go to a rural area and the lines are short.  People are rushed but not rude or violent.  I really want to get my son the mobi kids tablet and I can only afford it then.

• robynjavan7104
    November 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    Ive gone the last 4 years but I'm not going this year.
  • natesmom1228
    November 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yes, we love going. This is the first year that my son has the opportunity to come with us or not. He is old enough to be home alone and I can guarantee he is not going to want to go.

• luvmymunchkins3
    November 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    ill do it online my baby will only be a month old and im BF so i cant and dont really want to leave him for that long and i dont want to take him people can be a little to crazy
  • mcginnisc
    November 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Yes... we go to FL every year for Thanksgiving to see the Grands so I go with my mom. Since it is a retirement community it is not too horrible... of course, after last year's Best Buy experience I will NOT be going back this year. 2 years ago, we were in and out in 30 minutes and only waited outside for about 30 minutes... last year, I went to get DH a certain tablet and waited outside for 3 hours and INside in line for 3 hours! NEVER again will I go to that Best Buy on BF..it was awful... we are going to TRU, Kohls, Target, Starbucks for my liquid fuel, and probably Walmart depending on our moods.. lol

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts