bizkit_fanky
Black Friday??
November 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Will you be going??? I always black friday shop online

Replies

• Lydlou02
    November 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM
    No way. I've been cured of that particular shopping bug.
  • jillbailey26
    November 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I'll be shopping online at midnight.  Coffee coffee coffee, lol.

• debramommyof4
    November 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I am going for the first time this year.  I dread it and am excited at the same time.  Hope they have the 2 things on super sell and easy to get to that I want to get my 4 kids. I want to get my girls the Nabi 2 and my son and baby girl either leap pads or innotabs.  We shall see.

• ProudMommy51006
    November 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    Nope, did that once... Never again
  • ittybit2012
    November 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    I refuse to go black Friday shopping. Most of my shopping gets done online.
  • JasonsMom2007
    November 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Yes.  I go to a rural area and the lines are short.  People are rushed but not rude or violent.  I really want to get my son the mobi kids tablet and I can only afford it then.

• robynjavan7104
    November 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    Ive gone the last 4 years but I'm not going this year.
  • natesmom1228
    November 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yes, we love going. This is the first year that my son has the opportunity to come with us or not. He is old enough to be home alone and I can guarantee he is not going to want to go.

• luvmymunchkins3
    November 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    ill do it online my baby will only be a month old and im BF so i cant and dont really want to leave him for that long and i dont want to take him people can be a little to crazy
  • mcginnisc
    November 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Yes... we go to FL every year for Thanksgiving to see the Grands so I go with my mom. Since it is a retirement community it is not too horrible... of course, after last year's Best Buy experience I will NOT be going back this year. 2 years ago, we were in and out in 30 minutes and only waited outside for about 30 minutes... last year, I went to get DH a certain tablet and waited outside for 3 hours and INside in line for 3 hours! NEVER again will I go to that Best Buy on BF..it was awful... we are going to TRU, Kohls, Target, Starbucks for my liquid fuel, and probably Walmart depending on our moods.. lol