Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
kmrtigger
A full month of being Thankful!
November 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Yeah, we know we should always be thankful throughout the entire year. But this is the one month a year we actually take time to reflect on the things we are truly thankful for.

So each day stop by and say something you are thankful for in your life.

falling_leaves

Replies

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    I've been doing that on FB:-)

I'm thankful for crockpots!
  • steelcrazy
    November 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I am thankful for the 3 men in my life - Ben, Jerry, and Jack Daniel.  LMAO

• corrinacs
    November 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Great :). If you want, you can make a post each day whwere we can place these. or I can do it : ):) But, I'll do 4 since we've missed a few days. 1. I am thankful for my babies. They were both hard earned, well wanted and turned out beautiful. I look at pictures of them and realize how much they've grown. It makes me sad, but it also makes me proud that "I made them" :)

2.  I am thankful that we made out of hurricane Sandy alive!  It was pretty treterous.  After hearing what happened just over the border in MD and NJ, I am even more thankful!

3.  I am thankful for my baby Leo.  I know, kind of a spin from #1, but today is his first birthday.  Just a year ago on 11.3, we were thrilled to welcome Leo into our lives.  The "hell" we went through to get pregnant with him and STAY pregnant makes me so thankful he's in my life!  Not only that, he's the best baby anyone could ask for.  The most beautiful baby in my eyes :).

4.  I am thankful for my job.  Not just that I have one, but because its absolutely fantastic!  I have had to take a lot of owrk off for my children (being sick, etc) and yet somehow I got fantastic feedback and reveiws.  They even gave me a huge raise this year!  Can't ask for a better situation there!

• corrinacs
    November 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Amen :)

Quoting jaytee:

I'm thankful for crockpots!

• kmrtigger
    November 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting jaytee:

I'm thankful for crock pots!

You were my inspiration for THIS post!!

• kmrtigger
    November 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM

This is the post for them. But thanks for the offer.

I was debating on doing four on FB to catch up and continue each day as well.

Quoting corrinacs:

Great :). If you want, you can make a post each day whwere we can place these. or I can do it : ):) But, I'll do 4 since we've missed a few days. 1. I am thankful for my babies. They were both hard earned, well wanted and turned out beautiful. I look at pictures of them and realize how much they've grown. It makes me sad, but it also makes me proud that "I made them" :)

2.  I am thankful that we made out of hurricane Sandy alive!  It was pretty treterous.  After hearing what happened just over the border in MD and NJ, I am even more thankful!

3.  I am thankful for my baby Leo.  I know, kind of a spin from #1, but today is his first birthday.  Just a year ago on 11.3, we were thrilled to welcome Leo into our lives.  The "hell" we went through to get pregnant with him and STAY pregnant makes me so thankful he's in my life!  Not only that, he's the best baby anyone could ask for.  The most beautiful baby in my eyes :).

4.  I am thankful for my job.  Not just that I have one, but because its absolutely fantastic!  I have had to take a lot of owrk off for my children (being sick, etc) and yet somehow I got fantastic feedback and reveiws.  They even gave me a huge raise this year!  Can't ask for a better situation there!

• kmrtigger
    November 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am thankful for the 3 men in my life - Ben, Jerry, and Jack Daniel.  LMAO

Hey! Those are MY 3 men!!! But we can share I guess.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    Aww, sweet :-)

Yay!

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting jaytee:

I'm thankful for crock pots!

You were my inspiration for THIS post!!

• corrinacs
    November 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Aww :).  That's perfect :).

Quoting kmrtigger:

This is the post for them. But thanks for the offer.

I was debating on doing four on FB to catch up and continue each day as well.

Quoting corrinacs:

• kmrtigger
    November 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I am thankful for having been asked a few years ago to become a mod in this very group. I have made a ton of friends and met a few. I hope I can continue to make a difference in the lives of the newbies sending kids off to school for the first time.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN