Featured Posts
2Busy4Choas
Christmas ?
October 14, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Have you started buying anything yet?

* I have got 3 things bought already.... small things

What is on children wanting and what age are they?

Trying to decide on our 6 yr old daughter... of course SHE wants everything haha but its not happening

Replies

• a06z08mama
    October 14, 2012 at 2:15 AM
    My kids are easy. DD is 6. Anything girly. Barbies, dolls, babies, dress up, Disney princesses. I am going to get her a couple movies that she loves to rent.

DS is four and half. All boy! He wants a remote control monster truck. But just about trucks cars tractors robots remote control anything. I am thinking about getting him his own lil tool set so he will leave mine alone! Oh and he wants a Spiderman chair (the foam ones).

I haven't started yet. Want to wait so I buy and stash at bfs house so they don't sneak into anything!
  • rmfanfgljf
    October 14, 2012 at 2:19 AM
    I am hoping we still get kindle fire for our three kids. Other then that one gift we probably won't get much else due to finances going to help support the in laws for the month of December, hopefully not more.
  • MistyMoo
    October 14, 2012 at 2:19 AM
    I started in July. I don't even bother asking my son anymore because I've asked him the last few years and he ends up not liking what he asked for, but absolutely love the other things that I'd picked out.. Silly kid.. He'll be 5 by Christmas. And well, dd is only 1.
  • frndlyfn
    October 14, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I havent started yet but i want to.  I am getting dd and her cousin matching nightgowns per request of cousin.  When we were out that way she loved the clothes I had chosen for dd's night time outfits.  She was sent over for a sleepover with zero pjs so they shared the nightgowns LOL... We are thinking maybe a cuddleuppet for dd . Not sure what else really right now.

• endurablemist
    October 14, 2012 at 5:38 AM
    I have a ton of shopping done. Dd will be 10, she is getting a radio, globe some science kits. She wants lalaloopsy dolls, and monster high dolls. Which I will get for her.

My other dd is 2 she is getting a lot of mickey and minnie mouse stuff.
  • steelcrazy
    October 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I've picked up a few small things and most of them are for my 9 year old.  He if full of ideas, but most of them revolve around Legos and WWE.  lol  I wish that they had WWE Legos and then I'd be set for sure.

My oldest son is 12 and he has absolutely no ideas on what he wants me to buy him for Christmas.  I only have 1 small thing for him and that is a new FatHead for his bedroom wall.  It gets really hard once they are no longer into toys and don't want/need any more electronic items. 

Those of you who are buying ipods, kindles, computers and the like for your 6 year old, stop and think about what you will possibly get them at the age of 12 when they aren't into toys any longer.

• coolmommy2x
    October 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    Yes, I've started...I usually start in July.

Last spring one of DD's art projects was in the district's art show. I took a picture of it and made dinner plates of the image on Shutterfly for my mom, DD, MIL and aunt. I love them and can't wait to see their faces when they open them up!

Not sure what DD's big gift will be but DS is getting a camera.
  • Idntreallycare
    October 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    I have a few small things, but his birthday is in a few weeks as well
  • BeachLifeMama
    October 14, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    I'm stressing about Christmas already, my family and SO's family are big. So far I got gifts for SO's infant niece and nephew. Our dd is 6 and she's pretty easy. I'm just worry about the teens. Aghh, SO's got 3 pre-teens nephew and nieces and money is on their list of course.
  • BeachLifeMama
    October 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    Thanks a good idea for the grandparents. Thanks!

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Yes, I've started...I usually start in July.

Last spring one of DD's art projects was in the district's art show. I took a picture of it and made dinner plates of the image on Shutterfly for my mom, DD, MIL and aunt. I love them and can't wait to see their faces when they open them up!

Not sure what DD's big gift will be but DS is getting a camera.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts