Featured Posts
2Busy4Choas
Christmas ?
October 14, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Have you started buying anything yet?

* I have got 3 things bought already.... small things

What is on children wanting and what age are they?

Trying to decide on our 6 yr old daughter... of course SHE wants everything haha but its not happening

Replies

• maxswolfsuit
    Max
    October 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Nothing yet. 

My five year is expecting every toy currently manufactured plus a few he's dreamed up in his imagination. 

If anyone sees a dragon with a horse that rides it wearing a helmet let me know. LOL

• paytonleximomma
    October 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Havent stsrted at all but will be starting next week. My DD 11to and DS 6 both want a bow n arrow set for sure. However DD is so hard to shop for cause she is really only into fashion and the outdoors. DS is super easy legos, Imaginext stuff and outdoors stuff.
  • mandyj573
    October 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    I haven't started yet but really need to soon!

5 year old dd wants dolls, pink stuff &.dress up clothes! Super easy!

8 year old son is getting golf clubs & he wants a magic kit & we'll probably get him a projector & bigger TV.

8 year old dsd will get some dolls &.that tangled tower deal.

11 year old dsd will get a sewing machine, some fabric, a few patterns & some monster high stuff.

We're thinking about getting them a pool table to share & maybe a bigger bouncy house.
  • ddhb2007
    October 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    We haven't really started yet. We're taking our daughter, age 5, to Texas to see her cousins over Christmas. While we're there, we're taking the extended family to SeaWorld, so that's her big present. We're thinking about a simple point and shoot camera for her, so she can document our travels.
  • ambercates
    October 14, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    No, I haven't started yet, but I usually start in November!
  • coolmommy2x
    October 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    I can't wait to see eveyone's faces when they open them! They've been hounding me for the picture but I know it'll just it in a drawer bsomewhere. As a plate they can use it and it's not a dust collector.I LOVE Shutterfly!

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Thanks a good idea for the grandparents. Thanks!

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Yes, I've started...I usually start in July.

Last spring one of DD's art projects was in the district's art show. I took a picture of it and made dinner plates of the image on Shutterfly for my mom, DD, MIL and aunt. I love them and can't wait to see their faces when they open them up!

Not sure what DD's big gift will be but DS is getting a camera.

• extremelibrary
    October 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM

LOL! I'm Jewish. Haven't started Hanukah shopping yet. Mainly because of finances.

• momofemy
    October 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM

We're done with dd except for a Santa gift.  We have a few dolls and a few doll dress-up sets, a little mannequin with cloths to make outfits out of that someone here on CM told me about, a movie, DSi game, Bugsby book, and several craft kits.  As with every year, I can't wait for Christmas!  Now to buy for my husband.  He always wants a lot for his model railroad.  I feel like I have two kids. lol

• JulesFairy
    October 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    Nope. Why? Because if I started now they would change their minds by Christmas. And two, I love the sales.
  • johnny4ever
    October 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    I bought 3 things
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts