Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
diaperstodating
Do you let your child(ren) play games on your phone?
October 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I was going to ask who plays games more on your phone - you or your child. But I thought I would get a lot of "I don't play games on my phone" so I changed my question.

Replies

• baggett0709
    October 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    My kids we have doc apt. 3 to 5 times a week so ya granted there ed. Games but still my kids doit a lot more than me
  • Shani527
    October 22, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I play the game while I kidlets watch they are not allowed to touch my phone.

• O.Schmidt
    October 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM

No. We have an ipad that is for playing games. My phone is for making phone calls and I don't think it even has any games on it.

• mommaslilmen
    October 22, 2012 at 9:37 AM

ONLY when we are at the rescue squad for a meeting or training. One plays on the Kindle fire, one plays on my phone. They are only allowed to play angry birds or where's my water on my phone. On my kindle fire there are lots of kiddie games that are educational but not quiet, so its usually angry birds, where's my water, or fruit ninja

• vermontmoms
    October 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Yes my boys play with my phone. They also have dsi xls so that is what the play most often.
  • iErika4
    by iErika4
    October 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    My phone is off limits- its mine. She's allowed to use my iPad, though, and plays games on that.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN