Featured Posts
kmrtigger
Monday...
October 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM

So is this your fun day or run day? What's on the agenda for today? How's the weather in your area looking today?

Replies

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Weather- sunny, high around 53*. Right now it's a brisk 28* w/ frost on the ground.

I've got ds2 home sick. He told me right before bed last night that he'd had a headache and slight stomach ache all day, and the day before. The last time he felt like that, he had strep. Great- Sat. he was at a b-day party at an indoor trampoline place, and he was playing w/ friends yesterday. . . So, I'm calling the dr in a little bit.

Ds1 and dh have Boy Scouts tonight.

THe rest is just regular house stuff and playing a little w/ ds2. He and I have a Canasta game to finish. . . : )

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    October 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I work today.  Normally it's a very busy day, but over 1/2 of my colleagues that I work directly with everyday are in Canada (I telecommute) and today is their Thanksgiving - so it's a nice, quiet day for me.  Still working of course, but fewer meetings and interruptions.

Weather is clear and cold this morning (under 30) and expected to maybe make it to 58 later today.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    October 8, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    It's currently 46 degrees with a suppose to be high of 55. It's chilly!

We're going to Mark's parents house to get our four wheeler and then we're going to get a pair of dress pants for our son. We got dress pants yesterday but when I had Tony try them on they were tight. Mark took them back to the closest Walmart and they aren't stocking dress pants yet!! Grr! I hope we can find dress pants, he needs them tonight!

There's a PTA performance tonight that my ds and dd will sing in.
  • Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    I'm working 8-3:30. Then to the big Court of Honor shin-dig. I have to pick up the balloons and set them up, but with amazing help last night, we got everything else done!
  • Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    I'm working 8-3:30. Then to the big Court of Honor shin-dig. I have to pick up the balloons and set them up, but with amazing help last night, we got everything else done!
  • Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    October 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • sammyreymom
    October 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Run day.  Work and then triple booked for meetings tonight.  Weather is sunny and 60's.

• auntangelofsix
    October 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    We took ds1 to school,now were chilling at home takeing care of the baby..
  • angelyuna20
    October 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM

mines a run day :P Only thing on my agenda today is laundry and dishes and the weather isn't making it even more dreary as we have a 60% chance of rain all day and cloudy and a high of 52. Would love to just put my jammies back on and go back to bed but on top of my chores I've also got my friends DD this week.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    October 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    Sunny with a hig of 80*...It is 58* now...

Today is a relaxed school day. Technically they are off for Columbus day but they got behind on a few things last week so we are playing catch up.

The learning center is closed so no piano or spanish for the kids today.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts