Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
epaolini
kids not going to the school they are zoned for
October 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM

dies anyone else do this? our school we have chosen for 2 reasons, one is its 6 miles closer and its a better school as far as teachers and academic excellence. we are literally one block south of the cutoffline for the zoning but the one we go to(we used a friends adress0 is only 2 miles away.. and the other one is nearly 9 miles...the kids would have to ride a rus to go there due to my husbands and my work schedule.... think 9 miles is too long or a 5 and 6 yr old to ride....

Replies

• mjande4
    by mjande4
    October 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Really it's not stalking when YOU POST personal information on a website. If you don't want your "dirty laundry" out there, then don't publicize it!

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

so then you admit you are a stalker.

what is your obsession with me you dont even know me. Am I hitting some sensitive subjects for you? Thats life you just need to learn to not let people get to you so much.

Quoting mjande4:

You post the same song and dance in every thread.  LOL  If I was going to stalk someone it would be one with a lot more education and common sense then you. 

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

wow are you a creepy stalker or what do you know my address and name to

• MsLogansMommy
    October 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM

nothing I have posted about myself would i consider "dirty laundry" i am proud of who am I and how I live my life I do not belittle people that are struggling I dont think im better than anyone and I certainly dont try to shove my opinions down peoples throats I disagreed with your posts and that has angered you so much that you have become obsessed. Hasnt anyone told you that its ok for people not to have the same opinions diversity is healthy you should embrace it this is how we learn and grow

Quoting mjande4:

Really it's not stalking when YOU POST personal information on a website. If you don't want your "dirty laundry" out there, then don't publicize it!

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

what is your obsession with me you dont even know me. Am I hitting some sensitive subjects for you? Thats life you just need to learn to not let people get to you so much.

Quoting mjande4:

You post the same song and dance in every thread.  LOL  If I was going to stalk someone it would be one with a lot more education and common sense then you. 

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

• mjande4
    by mjande4
    October 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Angry, LMAO, no.  This site provides me with pure entertainment, particularly watching trainwrecks unfold on here.  I could go watch "Dance Moms", it's the same sort of entertainment, but seeing uneducated twits try and keep up is sometimes more enjoyable.

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

nothing I have posted about myself would i consider "dirty laundry" i am proud of who am I and how I live my life I do not belittle people that are struggling I dont think im better than anyone and I certainly dont try to shove my opinions down peoples throats I disagreed with your posts and that has angered you so much that you have become obsessed. Hasnt anyone told you that its ok for people not to have the same opinions diversity is healthy you should embrace it this is how we learn and grow

Quoting mjande4:

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

Quoting mjande4:

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

• MsLogansMommy
    October 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM

You certainly sound angry to me and now you are calling me names and you say im the uneducated one hmm

Quoting mjande4:

Angry, LMAO, no.  This site provides me with pure entertainment, particularly watching trainwrecks unfold on here.  I could go watch "Dance Moms", it's the same sort of entertainment, but seeing uneducated twits try and keep up is sometimes more enjoyable.

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

Quoting mjande4:

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

Quoting mjande4:

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

• sunflowers12
    October 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM

i don't blame you for wanting your kids closer to you.. no, i don't do this because i am quite close to my youngest school.. the high school is a way off, but i drive them every day no biggie.. as far as being a better school no way the school as failed twice in a row.... so that means i could transfer them if i wanted to and they gave me a choice of two different schools.. but here's the thing there all the same!! so i give up in ever finding a good elementary i just have to get through it two more years and we are done!!! Thank God:)

• spoiledsowhat
    October 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

actually my children are better than yours because I am raising them with better morals and my children are deserving of a better education because I worked for them to have it dont blame me because you screwed your children over by being a loser

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

EVERY child "deserves" a good education. Your children are no better or deserving than anyone elses. Btw not a shocker to see who "likes" this post and your other one. Welcome to the forum by the way (I noticed you are new...or not)

Quoting spoiledsowhat:

This is ridiculous if you want your kids to go to the "good" school than work for it like everyone else and buy a house in the zoned area if you cant afford it than to bad cry me a river dont lie and break the law it isnt fair to the people that have paid their dues and that actually live in the area and deserve to have their kids go to that school (yes I did say deserve if you have a problem with that then go to school get an education get a job that pays as well as the people in that area and then either rent or buy a home in the area then your kids deserve to be class mates to my kids) bottom line

• MsLogansMommy
    October 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Yes, you are raising your children with better morals this post clearly shows that

Quoting spoiledsowhat:

actually my children are better than yours because I am raising them with better morals and my children are deserving of a better education because I worked for them to have it dont blame me because you screwed your children over by being a loser

Quoting MsLogansMommy:

EVERY child "deserves" a good education. Your children are no better or deserving than anyone elses. Btw not a shocker to see who "likes" this post and your other one. Welcome to the forum by the way (I noticed you are new...or not)

Quoting spoiledsowhat:

This is ridiculous if you want your kids to go to the "good" school than work for it like everyone else and buy a house in the zoned area if you cant afford it than to bad cry me a river dont lie and break the law it isnt fair to the people that have paid their dues and that actually live in the area and deserve to have their kids go to that school (yes I did say deserve if you have a problem with that then go to school get an education get a job that pays as well as the people in that area and then either rent or buy a home in the area then your kids deserve to be class mates to my kids) bottom line

• mewebb82
    October 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM

We did that for a few years with my son with a district transfer. I think as long as you go through the right procedures with your district, it's fine. If you aren't and are giving the school a false address, you are only creating a problem. Schools get federal and state funding both based on test scores and the number of students. If the number of students enrolled doesn't match the number of students who actually live in that school zone, then the school isn't getting the funding for the right number of children. 

• MrsMae
    by MrsMae
    October 11, 2012 at 5:16 AM
    It's a shame that all kids no matter where you live don't get quality education! ;-(. These kids are truly our present and future! The under educated adults will be taking care of us in nursing homes! Just you sit back and see!
  • vermontmoms
    October 11, 2012 at 6:30 AM
    We have open enrollment too but also moved to the school zone where we wanted our kids to go.

Quoting mjande4:

We have open enrollment here. My kids go to a different school then they are currently zoned for too. We bought our house based on these school boundaries and then they were redrawn about 3 years into my oldest going there. We stayed. We must provide our own transportation, but other than that we can go to any school we choose.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN