Featured Posts
kaylasmom22
Xmas gifts?
September 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM
What are you getting your kid this year? DD will be 6 in Feb and I don't know what to get her. She already has taken over my kindle fire but it feels weird wrapping it for her lol. I need ideas.

Replies

• becauseIsaid
    September 26, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    Oldest (age 9) is getting a tablet of some sort. Middle boy (age 5.5) is getting a DSi xl. My youngest (age 3) is getting a leap pad 2.

And they will get smaller gifts as well.
  • GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    September 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM

My oldest son, who will be 6 in February, wants lots of Imaginex toys. So I'll likely get him 1 or 2 for Christmas, maybe one for his birthday. I may get my younger son, who turns 4 Nov 1, one for his birthday too.

• A_McCool
    September 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM

My 5 year old (will be 6 in January) has asked for a 3DS and a kindle (the regular $80 one).  That will be all she is getting from us.  I have no idea what to get for my soon to be 3 year old daughter.

• ilovemy3boys
    September 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Oldest son 10 is getting a mini laptop,  middle son 7 is getting a refurbished  nook color ( he loves my sisters and it helps his reading) youngest son 6 is getting an refurbished panteck tablet.  daughter will be 3 no clue yet lol.

• steelcrazy
    September 26, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I really have no idea what I'm getting my boys.  The bad part is that both of them have birthdays in the next few months.  The youngest will turn 9 at the end of Oct and the oldest will turn 12 a few days before Christmas.  The youngest one will most likely get Legos as he is really addicted to them.  The oldest isn't into anything any longer though and that makes it really, really hard.  He hasn't even asked for anything.

• Mommy4000
    September 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM

My daughter wants an electric scooter. I'm also thinking about getting her a portable cd player because the little boom box I got her last year skips like crazy, and she loves her cd's. She also wants an alarm clock so she can get up on her own without me having to wake her up. I know they are getting a lot of clothes because they seriously have outgrown every single thing they own. My daughter is 8 btw. My son is 12, and all he ever wants is x-box games.

• momofemy
    September 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    I don't know about a big gift. She seems to be outgrowing the "toys" era of before (she's 6 and in kindergarten.) She will get a new game for her DSi. I've been reading about the Nabi tablet. I'll keep looking at this post to get some good ideas!
  • krystlbear_84
    September 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM
    My 6 year old is getting a 3DS.
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    September 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I haven't even started thinking about Christmas gifts. I like to get through Halloween first : )

• minimo77
    September 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

DD(9) wants an IPOD, so that will be her main thing. Also a dock with speakers, a few craft items, clothes, books, skates, maybe a new bike helmet. Ds(7) Loves lego, so a few bigger sets. I also like the looks of the new WII U that is coming out this year, it looks realy cool!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts