Families who own/love Pitt Bulls

Labmom1979
Nike and Michael Vick
July 29, 2007 at 1:21 AM
I am not sure if everyone heard, but due to recent events Nike has suspended Michael Vick's contract without pay and is currently pulling all of his endorsed or personal merchandise!!!  Horray!!!

Replies

• Kyliesmom07
    July 29, 2007 at 5:57 PM
    AWESOME!!
  • laughalot995
    July 29, 2007 at 7:29 PM
    YAY!!!!!!  that excites me! no one should be rewarded for doing what he did to those dogs. I recently saw the video of the fight. they showed it on CNN and i was disgusted, literally sick to my stomach! Why so many people find that appealing is beyond me. But Vick got exactly what he deserved!! now if someone would put him in a pit and have him fight for his life for someone else's entertainment. That would be justice!!
  • McAfee5k
    July 30, 2007 at 1:46 AM

Hope you don't mind..... I cut and pasted this post and threw it out there in my other groups. I was 2 lazy 2 type it myself and I wanted to gloat too...lol. I can't believe how many people were bitching about that "innocent until proven guilty" shit. I had to tell them to shut their whorish mouths, and to go read the damn indictment..... assholes
  • janine13
    July 30, 2007 at 2:57 PM
    a little bit more info.  Reebok  and one of the trading card companys also has dropped Vick, he deserves what he is getting. And one of the other suspects is gonna testify against Mr.Vick . So we will all be waiting to see what else happens
  • samthecat001
    July 30, 2007 at 3:07 PM

here's some more info:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7074104?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10239

Doodle is happy:

• Labmom1979
    July 31, 2007 at 1:47 AM

Quoting samthecat001:

here's some more info:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7074104?MSNHPHCP>1=10239

Doodle is happy:

LOVE the pic!!!!!!  Too cute!!!