Design on a Dime Moms

TheJerseyGirl
Inspirational Groups....
September 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Is there another group on here that you have formed good friendships or have gotten inspiration from?

I love the design and home groups on here and am always looking for another! I recognize so many of you from other groups on here. I guess great minds think alike, huh? LOL

This will be the ONLY place where group advertising is allowed!!!

I'll make this a sticky so it's easy to find!

Replies

• rosechaud
    July 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Thanks

• chipper87
    July 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    Check out dollarstorecrafts.com and pinterest for centerpieces to copy for cheap

Quoting Godswk:

It's frustrating because when I had money I could just walk in a buy the decor I wanted. Now it's really difficult to bring out creativity. I went to the dollar store, trying to find cute ideas for a cneter piece for a xmas theme, thrift shops and Big lots. I can't find anything! The cheap plastic flowers are ugly. Frustrated ladies. Don't get me wrong there are pretty artificial flowers but they are pricey. I thought I wanted candles on the table..I don't know.

• EDDES
    by EDDES
    December 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Well, I am a Home Decorator & I love it and sometimes I come in here to see the gals homes & talk about decorating interiors and exteriors and even about landscaping & gardens and changing colors....it is all good but for inspiration on life issues we talk about God and His Word and that is reserved in other groups about life's issues because all is containted in God's Word.pillow 

• EDDES
    by EDDES
    February 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I like Target it is good for find good stuff at good prices.ladybug

Design on a Dime Moms