everyone who has epilepsy

lostmoma
HOW IS EVERYONE?
April 21, 2008 at 11:34 AM
 I  WAS WONDERING HOW EVERYONE IS DOING?
I DONT SEE ANY NEW POSTS  THE LAST WEEK....

Replies

• bigsishongkong
    April 23, 2008 at 5:03 PM
    I'm getting scared.  I started taking Keppra about two weeks ago but I forgot to take it Saturday night before I went to sleep.  While I was sleeping I had 3 seizures and threw up all day long.  Now I feel like I'm in a dream and I actually hear music when I know that there is none playing.  I don't know what is going on but I'm really, really scared.  I think the seizures really damaged my brain because I'm hearing and seeing things.  Then I have this other problem with my thyroid (or so they think) and it's causing me to pass out.  Right now I just want to cry because I'm not myself.  I keep thinking, "Why did God do this to me?  Why can't I just be normal?" but then I realize that this isn't punishment (even though it feels like it sometimes).  What do you think?
  • SydElliesmom
    April 24, 2008 at 10:23 AM
    HI guys,
    I just got home from the hospital on Monday after having a hysterectomy and bladder surgery.  The bladder surgery was because of my pregnancies (thanks girlies!!!).  The hysterectomy was an attempt to help with my seizures.  My ob/gyn thinks that because my periods WERE (yay-never having one again!!!) so heavy, they were putting a lot of stress on my body which may have caused some of my seizures.  Well, I had one in the hospital two days later, but we have to look at the positives-no periods and no more peeing my pants every time I move!!!!  I hurt-my belly hurts and it is hard to move around, but I am slowly getting better.  I HATE having to ask people for help-ugh.
    I hope everyone else is okay.
    Have a good, snowy (yes, it is snowing in Salt Lake City at the end of April-sheesh!) day,
    Heather
  • krbarrett
    April 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Hi girls,

I am doing ok.  Still having seizures pretty much once a month even while on BC.  I go to the neuro in a few hours for a check up.  I agree with lostmama though get to the doctor asap because I take Keppra and I don't hear things that aren't there. 

I hope everyone is doing ok.

• Cher53
    by Cher53
    November 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I feel pretty good today but want to kno how the rest of you are doing

Cher53

everyone who has epilepsy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to