everyone who has epilepsy

SydElliesmom
Is this group still going?
November 28, 2007 at 6:04 PM
I am looking at the posts and they end a while ago.  I was so happy to find this.  I have petite mal seizures.  Thank god I don't have grand mal-I sometimes hate to complain about mine after I read what others have gone through.  I started having these after my first daughter was born 6 years ago.  They don't know why-there were no complications that we knew of.  I just have small deja vus and my body gets really warm.  I am usually so tired after I have them.  If I can rest after, then I am usually okay.  I have them about once a week.  My meds have been changed a million times-and since I used to have about 10 a day-I should be grateful.  Somedays I am, somedays I am not.  I am happy to find this group-I need to be able to cry to women who know what's going on!  I hope the group is still going.  Let me know if any one is still active.
Thanks,
Heather

Replies

• kymbernv
    November 28, 2007 at 6:16 PM
    I'm still here :o) Not sure where everyone is though!! Any type of seizures is hard to deal with until you find a med that works for you. What are you taking? I took tons until I found one that controls my seizures.
    Kymber

• Cher53
    by Cher53
    November 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Quoting kymbernv:

I'm still here :o) Not sure where everyone is though!! Any type of seizures is hard to deal with until you find a med that works for you. What are you taking? I took tons until I found one that controls my seizures.
    Kymber

Hi Kymber

I am here daily so if you have any questions please post them I will address them as soon as possible. I am curious to know what meds you were on and what finally controlled your seizures?

I am 22 years seizure free ave been on dilantin 100mgs3xday 250mgsmysoline3xday for over 35 years. Now I am on dilantin 100mgs 2xday and mysoline 250mgs2x day. et me know I am really interested.

everyone who has epilepsy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN