A Scrappy Patch

TheScrapyPatch
Week 4 ~ Diecut Challenge
December 22, 2011 at 9:22 PM

The clock is running out on the year 2011.  Let's see a clock (or more) somewhere on card or LO.  The diecut can be layered or not, any size.  Let us know what carts you have used!  Complete this challenge to earn one Scrappy Wreath!

Replies

• JenE1098
    December 26, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I used Graphically Speaking and My Community for the clocks and CTMH stamped title.

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM

So nicely done Jen!....Love the journaling on the clocks and all of the papers together.....Did you see that Scrap That is closing??????????????!!!!!

• JenE1098
    December 26, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Thanks Marci.  I realized that I didn't have any room for journaling so on the clocks it went!

Yes, I got the email from Scrap That!  I'm soooooo disappointed!  WTH?!?  They just moved upstairs 6 months ago!  I wonder if the rent went up more then they expected?!?  There is no other place around that is as cheap or as long to scrap.  DH said he hasn't seen me that emotional in in years!  Jackass! big smile mini  I've been going there for so long and have met soooo many people...some here, some in other groups online and forums.  We'll have to take turns hosting scrap nights!

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM
    I was shocked too!...yes, we will have to try to coordinate!!!
  • STRAWBERRYRAIN
    December 27, 2011 at 12:12 AM
    Great page jen
  • JenE1098
    December 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM

thanks dawn :)

• Nannyfeb
    December 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Nice page Jen--Love the clocks and the journaling on them.

I too was sadened by Scrap Thats News.  We will all have to put our heads together and get together.

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 27, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I mentioned to Barbara this morning that we should go for their last crop date...going to the store later today as my son got me a gift card there....

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Used Graphically speaking for the clock!

• JenE1098
    December 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM

lol, cute cute LO!  love the doggie laying up there and that clock is wonderful!

A Scrappy Patch

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN