A Scrappy Patch

TheScrapyPatch
Week 4 ~ Scraplift Challenge
December 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Here's a super cute layout we want you to lift. As you know, with this scraplift challenge, we offer an inspirational layout and then you must pick 4 elements from the layout and use them on a card or layout. We will tell you one element we want you to lift and the other 3 are up to you. Please tell us what 4 elements you lifted. For this week's challenge, we want you to use buttons on your LO, real or on patterned paper.

Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreath!

Replies

• lorita119
    December 28, 2011 at 2:36 PM
    Trying something new. Took a picture with my ipod2. Going to see if I can get it to load here. I basically scaplifted the entire page. Honestly, I stole the whole thing. I liked it too much to change it. I have buttons, houndstooth pp, flower cluster, journaling box, grid format, coordinating paper (dots, stripes, houndstooth), theme was also lifted but I didn't use "you and me."

• lorita119
    December 28, 2011 at 2:38 PM
    Doesn't work. Marci will upload the picture for me. Boo hoo.
  • MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 28, 2011 at 2:42 PM

THIS IS LORITA'S LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Scraplifted....buttons, twinchies, twinchie with ribbon, with bow, same type of handwritten title....

• JenE1098
    December 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Love it Lorita!  Very nicely done...great colors, love the houndstooth pp and buttons galore!!

• sjs
    by sjs
    December 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Nice job Marci and Lorita!

Oficially half done with this album and I'm running out of Echo Park paper....time to go shopping!

I lifted the buttons, the stipes and dots, the journaling piece and the layout itself.

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 29, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Very nice Sara...could use that warmth right now!!!...love the fish below the journaling spot.... 

• Nannyfeb
    December 29, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Nice Sara. I could use a little warmth right now myself.  Love the pp.

• STRAWBERRYRAIN
    December 31, 2011 at 2:49 AM

oh my you ladies did some awesome work

• Nannyfeb
    December 31, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Really pretty Lorita   nice job.    

A Scrappy Patch