A Scrappy Patch

TheScrapyPatch
Week 2 - Layout Sketch Challenge - REPOST NEEDED
December 16, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Sorry ladies, the original post for this challenge was accidently deleted!  Please re-post your layouts here.

Replies

• sjs
    by sjs
    December 21, 2011 at 5:24 PM

It feels a little "plain" but I'm hoping to add something later when I decide what.... ;)

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 21, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Sara...Maybe it's just because of the background that the LO is laying on when you took the picture that it feels that way to you...I guess mine felt that way to me too since I ended up putting my title up there!!!...If Courtney was here she'd tell you that she doesnt like any empty space...and one time Dawn (strawberryrain) gave us a "negative space" challenge that was interesting--that had ALOT of empty space......anyway...what is Mari Kart tournament all about?(did I read that right?)

• sjs
    by sjs
    December 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Thank you Marci...that might be it.  It is a yearly MarioKart Tournament that my family does in honor of my son and his LOVE of Mario.  The kids kicked the adult's butts

• JenE1098
    December 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I love the colors and pp of your LO Sara.  What a nice way to remember Zach :)

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Oh....MariO...did not read that "O"...I know who Mario is!....We had a game when my son was young (he is 27 now!) on Nintendo...I couldnt stop playing it until I got to the end!!!...then I was so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• lorita119
    December 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Ok, we wrapped up our scrapfest...this is my last one for the evening!

• Happy-Duckof6
    January 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM

here is mine:

1st page:

page 2:

A Scrappy Patch

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!