A Scrappy Patch

TheScrapyPatch
Week 3 ~ Scraplift Challenge
December 16, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Here's a super cute layout we want you to lift. As you know, with this scraplift challenge, we offer an inspirational layout and then you must pick 4 elements from the layout and use them on a card or layout. We will tell you one element we want you to lift and the other 3 are up to you. Please tell us what 4 elements you lifted. For this week's challenge, we want you to ink the edges of your pictures.

Complete this challenge and earn yourself 1 Scrappy Wreath!

Replies

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM

White inked edges of pics although you can hardly see it, used white pen, journaled around pictures, strip of paper under pictures, scallop used etc....

• JenE1098
    December 17, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Love that book!!!  Great LO...love the colors and large photo mat.

• STRAWBERRYRAIN
    December 24, 2011 at 2:47 AM

lifted inked edges, large snowflake,  doubl pp under the photos, and christmas theme

• JenE1098
    December 24, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Love that white ink Dawn!  Great LO, that ripped pp is wonderful!

• MarciLB
    by MarciLB
    December 24, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    Hey Santa dawn...you've been a busy elf!!!...that LO is fabulous!!!!
    The stitching around the ribbon looks cool!
  • Nannyfeb
    December 24, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I just Love this one   --- really adorable.  I too want to know how you inked the edges of your pictures and had it stand out so bold. Did you distress?

• STRAWBERRYRAIN
    December 24, 2011 at 1:27 PM
    I just inked the edges the same way I ink pp. I used the cats eye white ink from colorbox. No distressing. I find colorbox is a really awesome ink. Its thick enough for edges, wet enough for emossing, but dries quick enough so you don't get smears.
    And thank you for your great comments.
  • JenE1098
    December 24, 2011 at 10:27 PM
    Thanks for letting us know what ink you used! I'll have to get some of it....I don't have white ink but love the look of it on edges of photos and paper.
  • STRAWBERRYRAIN
    December 25, 2011 at 2:16 AM
    Oh I love that ink esp on black paper. Like to stamp a sentiment its really cool. And it stays white. The color of the paper doesn't bleed thru like it does with some white inks.
  • irdocmom
    December 26, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Nice work ladies. I love the white ink on the pics...nice touch.

A Scrappy Patch

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts