CrazyMakers in Our Lives

chocolateroses
Crazy Days?
February 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM
Have you found that one particular day of the week that is the craziest?  What day is it and why?

Replies

• gacgbaker
    February 21, 2008 at 6:32 PM
    Fridays seem to be the worst for us.  My son doesn't have school, so we don't go any where, but due to things I have schdualed to get done on that day, I am on the computer the longest that day, which makes the kids not so happy.  I just decided to rearrange things though, so this will be the frist Friday that I won't be doing that... hopefully it helps!
  • stressedwolf
    March 1, 2008 at 1:54 AM
    For us, it's MOnday.  Kids go back to school and after the weekend,are a bit slow going.  LOL! 
  • Baps
    by Baps
    March 21, 2008 at 12:03 AM
    Whenever I have to do ministry, all that can hold me back, make me late or just try my nerves seemd to come up.
    Awana is on Wednesday. That can be a long day.

Tuesday and Thursday I work in the church in the a.m. My son seems to have issues every morning I need to get to work. But God is good and things are coming together.

Let's not even mention Sunday. LOL
  • chocolateroses
    March 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    I have no idea why children seem to zero in on stressful days and add to the mix.  Maybe they feel the stress of the parent and become insecure.  I know there were times when the kids were little, we almost didn't go to church because of the strife.  But, I am glad we did. 
  • jennmarie77
    April 4, 2008 at 10:36 AM
    I don't think there is one day that is worst than the other.  It just depends on what we have planned for the day.

CrazyMakers in Our Lives

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN