Springfield, MO Moms

BoisDarcMom
I need friends too! Glad I am not alone!
December 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM

I am 32, married, and a mother of two boys (ages 4 and 6). I am a stay-at-home mom, and it is so hard to meet new people, but we all need friends to make this journey more enjoyable! I am not extremely outgoing, which makes it a little more difficult as well. I am glad to see there are other women looking for friendship as well, I thought I was going crazy for a minute!

Replies

• weloveourhailey
    December 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Welcome!  I'm Melody. I'm a stay at home mom to two.  I didnt have any friends here before Cafemom because I am not from here, and I stayed home with our children.  But now I have several in this group alone!  Nice to meet you.

• onegirltwinboyz
    December 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Hi, I'm Michelle.  I know just how you feel.  I didn't have any friends before joining this group.  I am a stay at home mom to 3 kids.  Alexis - almost 3, Gavin and Aidan - 15 mo twin boys.  There are several really nice people here.  There are usually lots of playdates and girls night outs.  It has slowed a bit with the holidays but I'm sure things will pick up soon.

Michelle

• lacybracken
    December 17, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Hi. Im Lacy. Im 24 I have 2 kids. Layla will be 3 on Tuesday and Gavyn is 10 months old. Im a stay at home mom as well. I dont manyt people here either. Nice to meet you!

• Jessimica
    December 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM

HI! I'm Jessica, stay at home mom to a 15month boy, Ashton. Welcome to the group! Oh and you're not crazy, i met my best friend in this group back in April!

• andrea_smkns
    December 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Hi there, I'm Andrea, I have an 18 month old girl and I'm 24 weeks pregnant with a boy Im also a stay at home mom. If you ever want to have lunch together or hang out at the mall sometime, let me know!

• lacybracken
    December 17, 2008 at 7:14 PM

By the way.... Some of the ladies on here will be at my daughters birthday party on Tuesday. If you'd like you are more than welcome to bring the kids out and play and have cake. If you want to, feel free to let me know and I can send you directions. :)

• 3isENOUGH
    December 17, 2008 at 7:39 PM

Hey! I'm Monique and I'm a 27 SAHM. I live in Ozark and am new to this site by a couple days as well. Girl I'm the same way, I seriously have no one here but I'm so glad that is about to change. I have my SIL's...but come on LOL. I need someone who I can talk bad about them to LOL.

Anyways I have 3 kiddos, a 5yo boy named Jeff and then twin girls Lydia & Lily who are 3 1/2

Springfield, MO Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts