Pinellas County Moms

MadeiraBchMom
Play Dates
March 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM
I am looking to hostess a play date at my home.  Please reply if you are interested.  I live in Madeira Beach, and would really like to have a nice core group of moms that I can get together with.  

If you would like to hostess a play date, please post your location as subject, and details in the post!

Lets have a great Spring Moms!

Replies

• FLMama22
    March 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM
    Of course!  You can count me in for a playdate!  Sounds like a great opportunity to get together with some other moms.
  • MadeiraBchMom
    April 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM
    I knew you would be there!  Lets see if we can get some more moms!  It would be nice if they lived in our close vicinity!
  • rosiemommy
    April 29, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Sounds good to me. I just moved to Treasure Island and have a 10 month old. I would love to get together for a playdate!

• Momanox
    by Momanox
    May 8, 2008 at 2:26 AM
    Probably the kind of play date I'd like to host  is where it's  Mom's night out to  go the movies ,  or  have  a  dinner out   just for Mom's ,  leave the  children to  ever loving Dad,  or  plan ahead  to  do  a  beach stay  for one night out  for just us  Moms  to have some   fellowship  and  meet one another, if we all chipped in  on a hotel on beach, tourist rates won't be in effect very much longer ,  it  wouldn't be too bad money wise would it ?

Just giving out some ideas  are there

Any other suggestions ?   Anyone have a  boat or a  place to rent  or maybe rent a  Winnebago to take us on a  day trip and back ?
  • RealestRican
    May 12, 2008 at 9:01 PM

I like the going out to teh m ovies idea...I also would like bigger playdates, like adventure island or busch gardens if anyone else has the annual pass
    Quoting Momanox:

Probably the kind of play date I'd like to host  is where it's  Mom's night out to  go the movies ,  or  have  a  dinner out   just for Mom's ,  leave the  children to  ever loving Dad,  or  plan ahead  to  do  a  beach stay  for one night out  for just us  Moms  to have some   fellowship  and  meet one another, if we all chipped in  on a hotel on beach, tourist rates won't be in effect very much longer ,  it  wouldn't be too bad money wise would it ?

Just giving out some ideas  are there

Any other suggestions ?   Anyone have a  boat or a  place to rent  or maybe rent a  Winnebago to take us on a  day trip and back ?
  • nnsha
    by nnsha
    May 13, 2008 at 2:12 PM
    I would love to get together for a playgroup or o MNO.  We live close to Madeira Beach.  Also, I do not mind hosting a playgroup at my home :)
  • 1sttimemom2008
    October 30, 2008 at 1:29 PM

I just joined this group, I have a 7month old boy soon to be 8months on the 7th of november and would LOVE to get together for a playdate. i wouldn't be able to host one but would def come to the ones you guys plan

• Ferf00
    by Ferf00
    October 31, 2008 at 8:25 AM

I am also new to this group and would love to get together to do something.  I have a daughter that is 13 mnths and a step daughter that is 5. 

Pinellas County Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts