Pinellas County Moms

MadeiraBchMom
Moms Morning WALKS
May 18, 2007 at 4:23 PM
There has been quite an interest in walking so I though I would make a poll for this as well!

Tuesdays and Thursday Mornings I would love to walk with you mommies, and I thought Seminole on the Trail would be a great location! 
10:00 seems to still be a mild temps, so let's get these bodies moving!

Thought we could meet in Seminole at the park with the little amphitheater in it, since we can park there and walk.

What do you think?
WILL YOU WALK WITH US!!!
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 77% - Yes
  2. 0% - Not on Tues and Thurs
  3. 2% - Nope
  4. 20% - How about evening Walks???

Replies

• avas_mom
    May 19, 2007 at 10:51 AM
    sounds great! where's this park?
  • MadeiraBchMom
    May 20, 2007 at 12:53 PM
    I will ask Charlie the name of the park, or drive by so I can post.  It is right off of 113th before you get to Park Blvd.  You cant' see it from the road, but if you turn at the water tower, you will find it.
  • BoobiePrize
    May 29, 2007 at 8:00 PM
    Would love to go walking!!! Let me know when and where!
  • gennseng
    June 5, 2007 at 3:37 PM
    The park by the trail is the Seminole City Park and it is close to the water tower if you are not sure what area we are talking about.  We could also walk the recreational trail at Boca Ciega Park which is right around the corner from the city park (on old Oakhurst/74th).  There are a lot of parks in this area which would provide some shade while walking such as the Lake Seminole Park trail.  I can only walk on Tuesday or Friday if someone wanted to meet that day.
  • MadeiraBchMom
    June 11, 2007 at 4:17 PM
    I can't wait to walk soon!  Can't wait to walk with you ladies when the morning sickness subsides.  Thanks for the idea about Lake Seminole, I had forgotten about their shaded trails! 
  • FLmom3x
    by FLmom3x
    July 17, 2007 at 1:20 AM
    Have y'all started walking?  let me know when and where?
  • marnid
    by marnid
    July 18, 2007 at 4:08 PM
    I would love to do evening walks...since it is so hot in the morning and afternoon.

Let me know if people are doing the walks and tell me where

--marni
  • gennseng
    July 20, 2007 at 8:23 AM
    I don't think anyone has started walking yet.  We were going to meet up one day but it has been so hot that we ended up at the movies instead. 
  • Holliedazey
    August 16, 2007 at 10:37 AM

I am available any day so if anyone want to meet up lets go! Also if no one knows where it is exactly can we meet up and then follow all together over to the trail! Let me know I am excited to do something finally!!!

• Holliedazey
    August 16, 2007 at 10:41 AM

Is this walking just for us ladies or can we bring our little one?

Pinellas County Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN