Home Decor and So Much More!

shadenn766
outside decor...do you plant flowers outside?
November 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

if so what season and which kind?

Replies

• shadenn766
    November 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

spring...petunias...begnias...lillies...daisies

fall...mums

• QuiltLover
    November 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I could go on and on...love my flower beds, way too many flowers to type..if I can grow them, I have them. Alsomtrees and shrubs...in my blood... But I do not plant in the fall...just a spring and summer deal for me. We have too many cold nights in the fall with frost and snow all winter

• Rushn311
    November 18, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I do every Spring. I always change them up. This year I planted marigolds, pansies and petunias. Bought some hanging baskets with Fushcias, begonias...and a lot more I planted but don't know the names of them.

I have some that come back yearly..I think they are wild geraniums.

• shadenn766
    November 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM

i love hanging baskets, the petunias are my favorite...i dont do all that well with pansies, ive tried them but ...no success:(

Quoting Rushn311:

I do every Spring. I always change them up. This year I planted marigolds, pansies and petunias. Bought some hanging baskets with Fushcias, begonias...and a lot more I planted but don't know the names of them.

I have some that come back yearly..I think they are wild geraniums.

• shadenn766
    November 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

thats how i am...i love love love flowers...they make the landscaping look so beautiful...its also therapeutic, and relaxing to get into the yard on a nice day

in fall i just do mums that have already been started....i was thinking about planting bulbs, maybe some tulips this time around....i dunno

Quoting QuiltLover:

I could go on and on...love my flower beds, way too many flowers to type..if I can grow them, I have them. Alsomtrees and shrubs...in my blood... But I do not plant in the fall...just a spring and summer deal for me. We have too many cold nights in the fall with frost and snow all winter

• shadenn766
    November 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

• shadenn766
    November 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

• psych_mom
    November 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I plant a variety of flowers outside. I can't think of them all.

• inmybizz
    November 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

My garden stays pretty green year round..I have different plants that grow more in the winter so the landscape always looks nice.. I also have a small pond that's active all year.

• shadenn766
    November 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM

sounds nice...do you have any koi fish in your ponds?

Quoting inmybizz:

My garden stays pretty green year round..I have different plants that grow more in the winter so the landscape always looks nice.. I also have a small pond that's active all year.

Home Decor and So Much More!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN