Home Decor and So Much More!

shadenn766
centerpiece
November 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

do you have them on your tables?, if so which ones?...

Replies

• shadenn766
    November 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM

nice

Quoting psych_mom:

I have one that is an antique silver tray with vintage saucers, a silver water pitcher for flowers and an antique crystal and sterling relish dish.

• sweetmissy_05
    November 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM

No we don't...my kids would break them.

• boys2men2soon
    November 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I have dried floral/greenery centerpices on the coffee table in the living room, the mantel and the end tables in the family room.

The dining room table has crystal candle holders on each side of a crystal pedestal bowl filled with a fresh floral arrangement, or sometimes potpourri or glass fruit.....depends on the season.

The kitchen table has a wooden bowl filled with wooden fruit.....it gets moved around often, lol.

Each bathroom has a silk flower arrangement, as well.

• Rushn311
    November 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I have one on my dining room table right now for fall

• LuvUSoMuch
    November 17, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I think I have that same bowl, and I love it! At the moment it is filled with seashells.

On my island, I have a tall clear vase with the darker color sunflowers that I got at Pottery Barn. I love Pottery Barn, too, and USED to go all the time. Budget does not allow that anymore, lol! Maybe one day... :)

And on my table I have a really pretty napkin color with decorative napkins. It is subject to change anytime though.

Quoting oliver6:

i have a white pedestal bowl i got at pottery barn that i fill with fruit or right now there are nuts in it (depends on the time of year) and a white cylinder vase that i put flowers in, but is empty right now because the husband hasnt bought me flowers in the last 2 weeks..lol

• shadenn766
    November 17, 2012 at 9:35 AM

i love dried floral arrangements, they are so attractive all year round

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I have dried floral/greenery centerpices on the coffee table in the living room, the mantel and the end tables in the family room.

The dining room table has crystal candle holders on each side of a crystal pedestal bowl filled with a fresh floral arrangement, or sometimes potpourri or glass fruit.....depends on the season.

The kitchen table has a wooden bowl filled with wooden fruit.....it gets moved around often, lol.

Each bathroom has a silk flower arrangement, as well.

• kayshalea
    November 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM

right now I just have a reed diffuser on my table. I dont know what im going to do when I get my own house.

• jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    November 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Mine are hard to describe so here are some pics : ).

Living room

Dining

Quoting shadenn766:

they really make a table and the entire room look pretty...what kind do you have?.

mine are dried floral arrangements and the fake greenery

Quoting jsbuck:

I like them, I have them on kitchen, dining room and living room tables.

Home Decor and So Much More!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN