Home Decor and So Much More!

shadenn766
favorite store
November 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM

to purchase small but nice things for the house/ apt?...ya know nick nacks

Replies

• shadenn766
    November 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM

ive never been there...will have to check itout...earlier another member was talking about how nice the store is

Quoting blondepegasus:

Hobby Lobby is my favorote too. I spend hours in there and lose all sense of time. My hubby has literally come in to find me after waiting in the car for me after I said I was running in for a "few minutes" and unknowingly staying for 2 hours instead. Lol The closest one to us is an hour away so we usually make a day of it on the weekends. Hubby brings his Kindle to read in the car!

• Mommyof2114
    November 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    Target and home goods
  • shadenn766
    November 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM

i can never access thier website (homegoods), if you log on they only show a few advertised things, no detail to anything:/

Quoting Mommyof2114:

Target and home goods

• shadenn766
    November 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM

big lots, believe it or not, at times they have some cute stuff in there

• SamMom912
    November 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I dont really look for knick knacks. I either get them as gifts from others or shop in little boutique stores on vacations/weekends away and bring home a fun memento of my trip. 

I do love almost all the stores you guys have mentioned above...except hobby lobby... I dont think we have any of those near me. 

• erienne06
    November 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    Hobby Lobby and Home Goods
  • jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I need to check out Home Goods....there is one about 30 minutes from my house....Hobby Lobby is just too convenient, only about 10 minutes away.

• shadenn766
    November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM

homegoods website dosent show anything...was kinda disappointed...that probably means i need to just go to their store...lol...and shop til i drop:)

Quoting jsbuck:

I need to check out Home Goods....there is one about 30 minutes from my house....Hobby Lobby is just too convenient, only about 10 minutes away.

Home Decor and So Much More!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN