Home Decor and So Much More!

shadenn766
favorite store
November 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM

to purchase small but nice things for the house/ apt?...ya know nick nacks

Replies

• shadenn766
    November 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM

ive never been there...will have to check itout...earlier another member was talking about how nice the store is

Quoting blondepegasus:

Hobby Lobby is my favorote too. I spend hours in there and lose all sense of time. My hubby has literally come in to find me after waiting in the car for me after I said I was running in for a "few minutes" and unknowingly staying for 2 hours instead. Lol The closest one to us is an hour away so we usually make a day of it on the weekends. Hubby brings his Kindle to read in the car!

• Mommyof2114
    November 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    Target and home goods
  • shadenn766
    November 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM

i can never access thier website (homegoods), if you log on they only show a few advertised things, no detail to anything:/

Quoting Mommyof2114:

Target and home goods

• shadenn766
    November 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM

big lots, believe it or not, at times they have some cute stuff in there

• SamMom912
    November 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I dont really look for knick knacks. I either get them as gifts from others or shop in little boutique stores on vacations/weekends away and bring home a fun memento of my trip. 

I do love almost all the stores you guys have mentioned above...except hobby lobby... I dont think we have any of those near me. 

• erienne06
    November 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    Hobby Lobby and Home Goods
  • jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I need to check out Home Goods....there is one about 30 minutes from my house....Hobby Lobby is just too convenient, only about 10 minutes away.

• shadenn766
    November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM

homegoods website dosent show anything...was kinda disappointed...that probably means i need to just go to their store...lol...and shop til i drop:)

Quoting jsbuck:

I need to check out Home Goods....there is one about 30 minutes from my house....Hobby Lobby is just too convenient, only about 10 minutes away.

Home Decor and So Much More!