This is my 3 year old's room

and this is my 2 year old's room

• oliver6
    by oliver6
    February 24, 2010 at 7:42 AM

This is my youngest sons room (work in progress!) He's 3

This is my 4 year old daughters room.

and my 9 and 11 year old boys room

I"m still working on all the rooms. The first one my husband will be building bookshelf unit for one wall and we are putting in a full size bed. I also have a rug i ordered and hope its here soon!

My daughter's room I'm looking for a rug and am having vinyl letters made like a fairy tale with her name in it to put above her bed :)

The boys room i will keep pretty simple because one is autistic and he gets overwhelmed with a lot of stuff. We are building in a desk, shelving and a dry erase board around the corner by the closet.

After my trip to ikea next week I'll post more pics :)

• Denise12506
    April 23, 2010 at 5:05 AM

His room is always "a work in progress".

I think the next thing is making doors for the bookcase because I cant stand looking at that much color all in one area!

• KidsHelper
    April 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM

This is my son's room.  There is a soffet that is over his bed.  We attached the camouflage burlap to it so that it looked like a tent.  It is his army tent.  The outside is painted blue, because it's the sky of course.  The inside is tan and there is a shelf all the way around that dh built.

There is a small fixture with halogen lights on it in the bed area, and a ceiling fan/light in the rest of the room.  It is a very small room, so it works out great for him this way.

• KidsHelper
    April 23, 2010 at 12:15 PM

This is my 9yo dd's room.  She's almost ready to outgrow it, but I can't bear to let it go.  It took so long to paint back when she was 2 or so. 

Yes, that's a real fence that we attached to the walls on 2 sides of the room.

I forgot to take pictures of the ceiling and 4th wall.  Around the room there are words floating in the sky and a few clouds on the ceiling.  The words are Dream, Believe, Peace, and Love.  There is "grass" painted around the baseboards and up onto the walls a little way.  There are flowers behind the fence and several small animals and insects painted on the walls here and there.  There's even a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  DD says that she likes her bed to hide it so that the gold is her very own secret!  Everywhere around the room there are little colored butterflies stuck on the walls too.  Those glow in the dark.  So every night when we turn out the light, she has about 50 little butterflies glowing.

• TabbyKat2008
    June 29, 2010 at 7:10 AM

This is my 2 year olds room. We live in S. Korea so for some reason most of the walls are cement so we cant hang much up. It isnt very organized bc we havent been able to find another toy chest or kids book case (there is a large box of toys in one of those closets lol). I will put up picks of the nursery when it is done.

• brittanie
    June 30, 2010 at 1:45 AM

DD3yo room.. her bedskirt was in the dryer :) Its white eyelet, matches the pillowcases

• Sorechia
    July 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM

We just moved but I will show you what was in our kids (my step-kids) bedrooms. 

Step-daughter's room

Step-son's room

My little girls room (only had 1 at the time!)

• smorgan7204
    July 2, 2010 at 1:53 AM

Very impressive, Ladies!  If my girls ever clean their rooms, maybe I could post theirs! LOL!

• Rhyne
    by Rhyne
    July 5, 2010 at 2:11 AM
    My 3 year olds room
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    did the painting for his room, only thing that's different is wooden blinds

Home Decor and So Much More!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups