Featured Posts
Reesesmommie
Coach Serial number check?
June 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Anyone know of a website or a way other than calling a store to check a coach serial number and know if its real or not?

Replies

• kraviec
    by kraviec
    May 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

no you can not check if serial number is real by calling any number only by receipt from store

• princesskt
    May 16, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I'm not sure...Are you talking about the serial number in the inside of the handbag?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    May 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    If you bought it cheap, it is probably fake. Usually you can tell. The quality inside tells the tale.
  • DestinyHLewis
    May 16, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Based on the fact that this was posted in 08, I am thinking she already got her answer and has probably had more than one purse in the last 5 years. Lol 

• New.OrleansLady
    May 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM

lol... I noticed that too. Checked her profile and she hasn't logged in since October 2012

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Based on the fact that this was posted in 08, I am thinking she already got her answer and has probably had more than one purse in the last 5 years. Lol 

• DestinyHLewis
    May 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I read the OP and saw the responses. I was like huh? How did this JUST pop up. Lol 

Quoting New.OrleansLady:

lol... I noticed that too. Checked her profile and she hasn't logged in since October 2012

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN