The Cafe

Featured Posts
BigMomo
Checks
by BigMomo
April 2, 2008 at 2:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how they were going to hand out the checks in May. I know last time they did it by your ssn, but I also heard that they will do it by last name. I am just curious about it, lol. Any input would be great, Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Lisabeth1005
    April 2, 2008 at 2:30 PM
    from what I understand, it's the first distibution with be sent out via electronic deposit and by the last 2 digits of the social security number.  Electronic filers will go first.  But, you know the government........................
  • BigMomo
    by BigMomo
    April 2, 2008 at 2:32 PM
    cool beans!! Thank you so much, lol!
  • tajmomma137
    April 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM
    It goes by the last 2 of your snn. If you did direct deposit they will be out by May 16 if you didn't do direct deposit they will go out from May 16 to the end of July.

you can check it a http://www.irs.gov

You might want to. I was reading it and I think alot of people have misunderstood the amount they're getting. You'll get up to $600 single or $1200.00 married and $300.00 per child. They key is UP TO. It's based on your income and you can check the on the site as well.
  • Lisabeth1005
    April 2, 2008 at 2:40 PM
    OH, one more thing........as luck has it.  We did the electronic thing too and the last 2 digits are #01!!!!  Yes, you read it right.....woohoooooo for us!
    Quoting tajmomma137:

It goes by the last 2 of your snn. If you did direct deposit they will be out by May 16 if you didn't do direct deposit they will go out from May 16 to the end of July.

you can check it a http://www.irs.gov

You might want to. I was reading it and I think alot of people have misunderstood the amount they're getting. You'll get up to $600 single or $1200.00 married and $300.00 per child. They key is UP TO. It's based on your income and you can check the on the site as well.
  • RheaF
    by RheaF
    April 2, 2008 at 4:09 PM
    If you had your taxes Direct deposited, the Stimulas will be DD into your account by may 16th other than that its last 2 of whoevers social is first on the taxes..

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts