Featured Posts
Catwoman_666
About the war?
April 2, 2008 at 3:32 AM
Okay I was just wanting to know what do you all think about this war where in? if this is out of line please detle.

Replies

• TJKUHN76
    April 2, 2008 at 6:56 AM
    What about it?? WE are in it thats for sure.  I also SUPPORT OUR TROOPS 100%!!!

RIP  CPL John P Sigsbee
  • dmn09
    by dmn09
    April 2, 2008 at 7:02 AM
    I support the troops but think the war should of never been started. we are in it up to our eyeballs now so nothing we can do but pray for our men and women and all the inocent people dying there.
  • 1stTime_Grandma
    April 2, 2008 at 7:59 AM
    First and foremost, I support our men and women that are over there, I do not however support the war,
    My deepest sympathies to the families that have lost loved ones
    Having my son, 2 nephews and a very good friend that are there, it's hard to not think about it. Is it a waste of our time and taxpayers money ?? YES.
  • JessDiane
    April 2, 2008 at 8:04 AM
    I dont care too much for the war.
    I do have 3 friends in Iraq serving in the military. I want them HOME!

but to be honest...this war will NEVER be over. they are fighting for Israel's land...and this is all in the bible.
    The parable of the fig tree in Isaiah.
    "When Israel becomes a nation...that generation shall not pass before the coming of the Lord" Israel became a nation in 1948 and is now 60 yrs old.
    things are coming to past...and sorry to offend some people..but I believe in the Lord...and this is the time that people need open their eyes to what is true
  • sammygrrlplus1
    April 2, 2008 at 8:07 AM
    not fond of the war itself, but i will stand behind the men and women risking their life day in and day out for us. god bless our troops and our vets!
  • mommy2-3kiddos
    April 2, 2008 at 8:16 AM
    I agree with the others....I'm not supportive of the war, I'm supportive of the troops.
  • apebilbrey
    April 2, 2008 at 8:20 AM
    My Mom and I were talking about this yesterday.  I told her I thought it was wrong of people to not like Bush just because if the war (I know there are other reasons).  She said I know, the world is meant to have war, I mean there is war in the Bible, it is just part of life.  I dont agree with the war, but that is beacause my hubby is in the military, and we have so many soldiers over there getting killed for our freedom and it makes me sad. 
  • SPRINGBRUM01
    April 2, 2008 at 10:00 AM

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOR OF THE WAR-NOT THAT I AM HAPPY ABOUT IT, BUT AFTER 9/11 PRESIDENT BUSH DECLARED WAR ON TERRORISM.  IRAQ DID NOT COOPERATE AND THEREFORE NEEDED TO BE DEALT WITH-THAT IS WHAT MAKE THE US WHAT IT IS, WE DON'T BACK DOWN.  WHAT BOTHERS ME ABOUT THE WHOLE WAR ISSUE IS THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE A SPECIFIC DEADLINE.  WHO ARE WE TO DECIDE WHEN THAT IS?  THE MEN OUT THERE DEALING WITH THIS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO DETERMINE THAT; NOT OUR POLITICIANS.  MY FEAR FOR THE COMING ELECTION IS THAT WE WILL VOTE SOMEONE INTO OFFICE WHO WILL STOP THE WAR TOO SOON AND BRING OUR TROOPS HOME BEFORE THEY SHOULD BE.  WE WENT THERE FOR A REASON-TO RID THE THREAT OF TERRIORISM.  IT MAY NOT BE A WAR THAT CAN BE WON BUT WE ARE NOT A COUNTRY THAT GIVES UP.  IF THAT DAY COMES IT WILL BE A TRAGEDY!

• hodag33
    by hodag33
    April 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM
     I support our troops 100 percent, but I do not support this war that we are in. Our money is going to another country that has been at war for hundreds of years and will more than likely be at it for hundreds more.
  • Catwoman_666
    April 2, 2008 at 4:00 PM
    Well I askd becaues my hubs mark was there when he was in the army and he allmose died he got hurt and I got to here alot about it. I just don't think its or fight anymore, we don't need to be there.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN