Featured Posts
lovemymarine306
not to be mean...i'm just saying
April 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

Replies

• Se7enTh1rt3en
    April 2, 2008 at 12:47 AM
    I HATE the "Rate me and my man" posts.  I think they're a waste of everyone's time.  I mean, who cares who you're dating/engaged to/married to?!!  As long as you're happy, who cares if your man (or you) looks like Brad Pitt or a homeless guy you pass on the street?
  • MommasBabies2
    April 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM
    LOL! My hubby's a 10...so I don't really care! And who cares if you don't think their hott...their wives do.
  • momof3_dca
    April 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM
    That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

• davis131
    April 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM
    not to sound bitchy but my opinion is the only one that counts about how attractive my husband is.
  • AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM

in a way i guess its nice to here other people say he is good looking but in other ways when they are away it kinda sucks to think that he is so attractive b/c you know women might be hitting on them....i was just in that post and i decided not to post b/c last time i kinda got offended on one of the replies about what they would want to do with mine and he is away for 4 months...i understand what you mean though, sometimes women get offended when no one replies about thier man and then they get votes that are a little high for their looks b/c no one want to hurt their feelings

• swtlbrty
    April 2, 2008 at 12:52 AM
    And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

• AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:53 AM
    a beer would be awesome can i have one?
    Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

• lovemymarine306
    April 2, 2008 at 12:54 AM
    hey, i posted it here instead of the newcomers club for a reason....lol
    Quoting swtlbrty:

• swtlbrty
    April 2, 2008 at 12:55 AM
    Yep u sure can,  I just don't how to get a beer posted on here though..  Damn..  However I do have beer here.  So have urself a nice cold one too.  Let's sit back and watch the drama unfold on this.
    Quoting AngieH2007:

a beer would be awesome can i have one?
    Quoting swtlbrty:

• AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:58 AM
    i don't know what brand you have so i went and found the bar...take your pick ladies :)

beer.jpg beer image by bentroiano
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts