Featured Posts
lovemymarine306
not to be mean...i'm just saying
April 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

Replies

• Se7enTh1rt3en
    April 2, 2008 at 12:47 AM
    I HATE the "Rate me and my man" posts.  I think they're a waste of everyone's time.  I mean, who cares who you're dating/engaged to/married to?!!  As long as you're happy, who cares if your man (or you) looks like Brad Pitt or a homeless guy you pass on the street?
  • MommasBabies2
    April 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM
    LOL! My hubby's a 10...so I don't really care! And who cares if you don't think their hott...their wives do.
  • momof3_dca
    April 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM
    That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

• davis131
    April 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM
    not to sound bitchy but my opinion is the only one that counts about how attractive my husband is.
  • AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM

in a way i guess its nice to here other people say he is good looking but in other ways when they are away it kinda sucks to think that he is so attractive b/c you know women might be hitting on them....i was just in that post and i decided not to post b/c last time i kinda got offended on one of the replies about what they would want to do with mine and he is away for 4 months...i understand what you mean though, sometimes women get offended when no one replies about thier man and then they get votes that are a little high for their looks b/c no one want to hurt their feelings

• swtlbrty
    April 2, 2008 at 12:52 AM
    And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

• AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:53 AM
    a beer would be awesome can i have one?
    Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

• lovemymarine306
    April 2, 2008 at 12:54 AM
    hey, i posted it here instead of the newcomers club for a reason....lol
    Quoting swtlbrty:

• swtlbrty
    April 2, 2008 at 12:55 AM
    Yep u sure can,  I just don't how to get a beer posted on here though..  Damn..  However I do have beer here.  So have urself a nice cold one too.  Let's sit back and watch the drama unfold on this.
    Quoting AngieH2007:

a beer would be awesome can i have one?
    Quoting swtlbrty:

• AngieH2007
    April 2, 2008 at 12:58 AM
    i don't know what brand you have so i went and found the bar...take your pick ladies :)

beer.jpg beer image by bentroiano
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN