The Cafe

belldandy
Vacation Ideas!! HELP! PIOG
February 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM
I need a good place to go with my hubby the weekend after valentines day that is less than 100 a night! Can someone help me out!? Thanks!!

Replies

• screamingmommy
    February 4, 2008 at 5:27 PM
    Have you tried www.hotels.com? My daughter went there to find a hotel for her wedding night and for the honeymoon.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The Preacher's Wife (zina)

• belldandy
    February 4, 2008 at 5:45 PM
    No I haven't but I will give it a whil! Thanks!
  • rjwyattbillymom
    February 5, 2008 at 1:22 PM
    I have a travel website that has a new search technology.  You simply download the toolbar and put your travel information in and it searches the entire web for you and lists the hotels cheapest to most costly.  You can also for future travel purchase airline tickets and rental cars .  The great thing is that it will pair different websites together.  Say the cheapest airline tickets are from orbitz and the cheapest hotel is from hotels.com and the cheapest rental car is from hertz it will package them together for you.  Saving you money and most importantly your time.  The website is www.aileenhephner.worldventures.com Good luck and have fun getting away with your hubby!!!
  • punjin12
    February 5, 2008 at 1:27 PM
    Comfort Inn
    Has Jazuzie Rooms for 60.00 a night
    Very nice to sit with your hubby in the hot tub in your own room and watch tv
    (I love it)

The Cafe