Featured Posts
soon2bmarried07
Introducing Myself!!!
January 23, 2008 at 10:26 PM
hey, my name is schannon...i have 3 kids....the oldest is Donovan, he is 3 yrs old...i am his stepmother, but his mother abandoned him, so i am more of a mother to him than she is....the middle one is Kameron, he is 21 months old, and has already started the terrible 2's, the youngest one is Amy-Lynn, she is 5 months old and is so active for her age....as for me i am 20 yrs old, and engaged to the man of my dreams, and will hopefully get married one day....well, that's me and my family, hopefully i will hear about some other people......})i({ Schannon })i({

Replies

• Nikki_21_2
    January 23, 2008 at 10:39 PM
    Welcome to Cafemom and this group. I have been it here for a while and there are a lot of great people here you will love it. You can ask any question you want and you will get good answers.

Nikki
  • CafeMom Admin
    January 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy the site!

> The CafeMom Admin Team
  • FortuneMom125
    January 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM
    Hi Schannon.  My name is Liza Weber and I have a wonderful 2 1/2 yr old daughter, Abigail.  She is the most awesome gift that we could have asked for.  She is the apple of Daddy's eye and has him wrapped around her little pinkie finger. 

Congrats on your engagement!  Have you two set a date yet? 

I look forward to getting to know you better.  I'm pretty new at this cafe mom too.  It's really awesome the stuff you can find. 

:) Liza :)
  • Amy_Lee
    by Amy_Lee
    January 24, 2008 at 8:38 PM
    Hey girl, nice to meet you.. I am Amy.. 25 year old Mamma of one 4 year old little girl named Celeste...  and Engaged to the love of my life, we are getting married next month..  We are very excited, congrats on your engagement.. Welcome to the group, hope to talk to you again sometime... Feel free to add me as a friend if you like..
  • Laura2004
    January 24, 2008 at 8:38 PM
    Hi, Welcome to Cafemom! My name is Laura and I have a 5 month old son. I am 33 years old and married to a great guy. I live in Chicago IL. Drop by my page if you want to chat! Have a great night.~Laura
  • DarleneHitch
    January 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM

Hi! I'm Darlene. I have two kids , both a little older than most on here. Mine are 14 and 16. I met my sweet husband online in the International Chat room , moved here to England and married him. He's British by the way! Lol! He's my soul mate.
    I'm a bit homesick right now. We are working on getting my hubby a green card so we can move back to the states.
    I'm almost always online ,would be happy to hear from you or anyone else who'd like to write or chat!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN