Featured Posts
stephg1219
Just curious how many of you...
January 17, 2008 at 2:03 PM
I was wondering a few things, and I'm curious to find out the answers, now be honest. I'm not going to judge, just curious.

I want to know how many of you ladies out there smoke cigaretts?
Also, for the ones who do smoke, how many of you smoked while you were pregnant and for how long of the pregnacy? And after the baby was born either still continued to smoke or picked it back up again?

I am a smokeer as well as my husband. I smoked since I was in highschool off and on, when I was with my ex I smoked, in 2000 found out I was pregnant, and I quit. Lost the baby, then after that I picked it up again, and for some strange reasaon my ex bitched at me about it, why I have no clue, he smoked and I smoked when he met me so why complain now. Anyways, when I found out I was pregnant again in 2004 with my son, I did smoke till I was 4 months along, maybe 1 cigarett a month, only when I was stressed about my job, then fully quit for the rest of the pregnacy. After my son was born I social smoked, only when I drank or something. Since 2005 I've smoked fairly regular. I was just curious how many of you smoked. Please don't bash me for smoking, I know it's a bad habit and so on, I've already heard it all. Like I said, I'm curious. We're not all perfect mothers, don't we wish we were. lol

Replies

• mrscheek2008
    September 20 at 4:48 PM

I am a smoker but I also like to smoke pot also so I have that craving for one but not that often .

• barbie_girl870
    September 20 at 5:17 PM

i unfortunatly do smoke i am trying really hard to quit since it is litrally killing me i am about to be 33 and i am already on oxygen i did not start smoking until i was 18 and i started it because my ex hubby was abusing me and i ran away and a friend said it woulld calm me down and it did i did try cig as a teenager but never liked them until i was older i did not smoke when i was pregnant but i was only 15 so that is mute

Quoting stephg1219: I was wondering a few things, and I'm curious to find out the answers, now be honest. I'm not going to judge, just curious.I want to know how many of you ladies out there smoke cigaretts?Also, for the ones who do smoke, how many of you smoked while you were pregnant and for how long of the pregnacy? And after the baby was born either still continued to smoke or picked it back up again?I am a smokeer as well as my husband. I smoked since I was in highschool off and on, when I was with my ex I smoked, in 2000 found out I was pregnant, and I quit. Lost the baby, then after that I picked it up again, and for some strange reasaon my ex bitched at me about it, why I have no clue, he smoked and I smoked when he met me so why complain now. Anyways, when I found out I was pregnant again in 2004 with my son, I did smoke till I was 4 months along, maybe 1 cigarett a month, only when I was stressed about my job, then fully quit for the rest of the pregnacy. After my son was born I social smoked, only when I drank or something. Since 2005 I've smoked fairly regular. I was just curious how many of you smoked. Please don't bash me for smoking, I know it's a bad habit and so on, I've already heard it all. Like I said, I'm curious. We're not all perfect mothers, don't we wish we were. lol

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 21 at 11:54 AM

I have smoked since I was 12 years old , I'm 29 now. I smoked through 2 pregnancies. About 5-10 a day. I did my very best to quit with each , I managed to cut down but that's it. I feel incredibly lucky to say both of my children have been seemingly unharmed by my addiction so far. They are both incredibly healthy and we'll adjusted. I do my best to keep my smoking to myself , I do not smoke around them. Truth is this addiction has me completely. Many people will say I'm selfish and I suppose that May be true , but as with any other addiction a person has it always stays first. As many times as I've tryed to kick it , it's got ahold of me stronger then ever.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts