Featured Posts
stephg1219
Just curious how many of you...
January 17, 2008 at 2:03 PM
I was wondering a few things, and I'm curious to find out the answers, now be honest. I'm not going to judge, just curious.

I want to know how many of you ladies out there smoke cigaretts?
Also, for the ones who do smoke, how many of you smoked while you were pregnant and for how long of the pregnacy? And after the baby was born either still continued to smoke or picked it back up again?

I am a smokeer as well as my husband. I smoked since I was in highschool off and on, when I was with my ex I smoked, in 2000 found out I was pregnant, and I quit. Lost the baby, then after that I picked it up again, and for some strange reasaon my ex bitched at me about it, why I have no clue, he smoked and I smoked when he met me so why complain now. Anyways, when I found out I was pregnant again in 2004 with my son, I did smoke till I was 4 months along, maybe 1 cigarett a month, only when I was stressed about my job, then fully quit for the rest of the pregnacy. After my son was born I social smoked, only when I drank or something. Since 2005 I've smoked fairly regular. I was just curious how many of you smoked. Please don't bash me for smoking, I know it's a bad habit and so on, I've already heard it all. Like I said, I'm curious. We're not all perfect mothers, don't we wish we were. lol

Replies

• karigirl
    January 17, 2008 at 4:13 PM
     i am a smoker, quitting is hard so dont feel bad! i smoked a little with my pregnancies, like 1 or 2 a week, i refuse to smoke in my house or in my car with my kids, my parents smoke, i remember being in the back seat and them smoking, i hated it! there are a lot of groups on the computer or real-life to help quit if you want. you should google it!
  • wesleysmom
    January 17, 2008 at 4:15 PM
    I am proud to say that I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
  • punjin12
    January 18, 2008 at 10:46 AM
    Ive never heard of smoking one a month but any way ive been smoking since i was 12 years old . my husband smokes.
  • mamakat13
    January 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM
    I have smoked since I was like 14. I did quit with both of my kids and started up again after they were born. We don't ever smoke in the car or the same room as my kids.
  • PennOhioBabe
    September 9 at 2:06 PM
    Don't smoke
  • virginiamama71
    September 9 at 2:10 PM

I have never smoked.

• PinkButterfly66
    September 9 at 2:40 PM

Nope, I don't smoke and didn't smoke while pregnant.  I smoked in college and quit when I was 25.  I was a social smoker and a pack would last me a week or two.

• goddess99
    September 9 at 4:51 PM

Not a smoker.

• cjsjellybean
    September 9 at 4:57 PM

I have never smoked.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 9 at 5:08 PM

I started smoking at 14.  I smoked for 18 yrs.  Gave it up as soon as I found out I was pregnant with my second child(I gave it up with my first, but she was stillborn)  I never went back to it.  I had no problems getting rid of that nasty habit.  My SIL smoked through her pregnancies and her dd was very small at birth and both kids have asthma .  People that smoke while pregnant or near their children are neglectful parents.   I don't want to hear the BS that their kids were healthy and they smoked.  That is crap.  Don't have kids if you are too weak to give it up.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts