The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Catchy or CREEPY?
by Anonymous
January 7 at 8:47 AM

Have you seen this new ad from Old Spice? What do you think? Is it catchy or just plain creepy?

Replies

• momofsixangels
    January 7 at 9:21 AM

Very creepy

• poshkat
    by poshkat
    January 7 at 9:36 AM
    I couldn't get through it. I stopped half way. I don't think it's as creepy as bad. Just bad and stupid.
  • bhow
    by bhow
    January 7 at 9:39 AM

I don't know if creepy is the right word for it but, it's definitely something... ...

I noticed our girls coming home a couple of years ago talking about AXE and man what they had to say about the boys smelling good!  I was a bit taken back due to the fact that they were 11 and 13 then.  There's no hope of innocence once they get a whiff of that stuff.  I talked to a mom in the wal-mart that was buying it for her boys, she said it's crazy how they and all of their friends want it.  She didn't tell me how old they were but she looked a lot younger than me.  

• kellysparkles
    January 7 at 9:58 AM

Oh gosh I saw this the other day and it was creepy as hell! That janitor part?  Oh no..lol

• susan_marie
    January 7 at 10:24 AM

Super creepy. Yet... Hubbie and I rewound it to see if there was a point to it. Lol

• dingysfamily
    January 7 at 11:56 AM

I just saw it this morning; creepy

• m.garcia21
    January 7 at 12:01 PM
    Haha that was weird lol
  • mjmorrison
    January 7 at 1:01 PM

the helicopter mom

• LoriAnn87
    January 7 at 8:58 PM

creepy reminds me of the annoying crap my mil does and how she can't get the cord.

• Alicia_Griffin
    January 8 at 9:29 PM
    Very creepy and I hate it

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts