The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you and your dh/so swapped phones, would you still be together?
by Anonymous
November 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM

My DH and I don't have any secrets - he knows the passwords to all my accounts and stuff and I know all of his. But my friend's husband has all of his stuff on lockdown. He left his cell on the counter and she picked it up thinking it was hers since they have the same one and saw messages from some woman on there. Now she's thinking of divorcing him for infidelity.

If you and your guy swapped phones with each other for a week, would you still be together by the end of the week?

Replies

• lapcounter
    November 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    Sure would.
  • scoleman828
    November 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    As far as I know... I have no problem with him seeing my stuff. He leaves his phone sitting around so I would assume he isn't hiding anything. I've never felt the need to check.
  • happymia
    November 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Yes we would! We both have full access to each others phones
  • bikrck
    by bikrck
    November 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM

We both leave our phones laying around...neither have nothing to hide, but we dont check behind each other either...   No need to.   

Quoting scoleman828:

As far as I know... I have no problem with him seeing my stuff. He leaves his phone sitting around so I would assume he isn't hiding anything. I've never felt the need to check.

• Vinterland
    November 20, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Yep, we would. 

• EmilyH87
    November 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM

There wouldn't be any problems for us. In fact, we HAVE switched phones before when mine wouldn't keep a charge. He would be home all day and I needed to go to work, so I took his phone and he kept mine plugged in nearby in case I got a call or text on it.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    Lol, yes. It is a work phone with work access to everything.
    Not that it needs to be. Without trust you have nothing. We don't need each others passwords because we have trust.
  • famiglia_bella
    November 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM

We switch phones often so yes.

• corib4687
    November 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    Yep
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    Prolly nothing to hide

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups