Featured Posts
Anonymous
Does sex in the 1st 30 days kill a relationship?
by Anonymous
October 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I heard this relationship expert say that if you have sex within 30 days of meeting somebody, you’ve got a 90 percent chance of being broken up within one year.

Do you think it's true that sex too early kills your chances?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 10% - Yes, it's true!
  2. 68% - No way!
  3. 21% - Other, please explain

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I think it depends on the couple and the individual reasons for having sex when they do. I've seen couples wait a long time and break up right after, and some get it on immediately and last 30yrs.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Hubby was a one night stand 19 years ago.   

• Fields456
    October 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I agree!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it depends on the couple and the individual reasons for having sex when they do. I've seen couples wait a long time and break up right after, and some get it on immediately and last 30yrs.

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    October 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I think it all depends on the people involved.  

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    I have no idea. I wouldn't have sex with someone in the first month. Dh and I are married almost 30 years. My girls never would either. If they are worth it they will wait for it. If sex is all they want, screw them.
  • kidlover2
    October 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    If the expert's statistics are true then I know a lot of the 90% miracle cases.
  • -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    October 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

No I dont. My boyfriend and I had sex 3 weeks after starting dating and we will be going on our 3 year anniversary here soon. We are still going strong as ever. I think it depends the couple and how strong the bond is. With us we are best friends and get along so well that it works for us.

• ambertreas76
    October 15, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    I'm 12 years into an amazing marriage to my best friend. We waited until about 4 hours after our first date started. We never left eachothers' sides afterward. With partners before him, I waited. They were all wastes of time. Yep... that theory posted is CRAP!!!
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I agree!

Me and DH met online, we met in person 2 days after and saw each other everyday after that and we basically moved in together at the 6 day and we have been married for 7.5 years now (together 8 years) and have a 5 yo kid

Quoting Anonymous:

• 2Sparrows4ever
    October 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    I don't think so, DH and I have been together 23 years, we had sex within the first week
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts