Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Do you watch The Walking Dead? Let's watch together! (Episode 1)
October 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM

"The Walking Dead" is back on AMC Sundays at 9pm ET!

Meet us here to watch the show and discuss all the gory details! 

Take a peek at the Season 4 trailer:

*NOTE: You can watch the full episode 1 video online here.

JOIN THE EPISODE 2 DISCUSSION HERE:
Let’s Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    October 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I love The Walking Dead! I may not be able to watch at the same time? I am PST! But if I can remember I can do the HD channel early in the evening?? I think I can? That way I can watch and my eastcoast friends on fb&CM won't spoil it for me! lol

• Suzukigirl710
    October 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I cannot wait for Sunday!!!! Me and hubby love this show!!!! WOuld love to come here and discuss things I may have missed!!

• AllThatBabyJazz
    October 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I love it!!!!

• lovinmykiddo07
    October 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I love the Walking Dead, however, I do not have cable so I have to wait till the next day to watch. :( 

• Cafe Steph
    October 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I think so - or you could come back to the thread after you watch it and join the discussion then. I think we'll all still be chatting here for days after, lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I love The Walking Dead! I may not be able to watch at the same time? I am PST! But if I can remember I can do the HD channel early in the evening?? I think I can? That way I can watch and my eastcoast friends on fb&CM won't spoil it for me! lol

• Cafe Steph
    October 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM

After you watch it the next day, come back here and chat with us then! I'm sure there are lots of people who won't be able to watch it live for one reason or another, but will pop in after the fact. :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

I love the Walking Dead, however, I do not have cable so I have to wait till the next day to watch. :( 

• Hottmomma607
    October 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Yes! I'm sure?

Why didn't Rick's group take over Woodbury? Wouldn't that made more sense?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I think so - or you could come back to the thread after you watch it and join the discussion then. I think we'll all still be chatting here for days after, lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

• Marisol1106
    October 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    I can't wait!!!!
  • hayliedlr
    October 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

same for me
  • Namaste09
    October 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Yes I watch it on netflix 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts