Featured Posts
Anonymous
what do you think of...
by Anonymous
September 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Fukushima?

I am not a current events nor do I keep up with news and such (I do not have TV channels), but I am curious what everyone else thinks. 

I just get little tidbits from a friend on facebook who is really into environmental stuff. 

Replies

• jaylonsmommy26
    September 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM

BUMP!

• jaylonsmommy26
    September 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM

No idea what that is, sorry 

• GertieK
    by GertieK
    September 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    In a nutshell, Fukushima is a nuclear reactor in Japan. It is damaged and is leaking radioactive water into the ocean. It needs to be fixed. Period. As far as all the climate change stuff, I never bought into it. Now the "experts" have had to admit that it is a load of horse hockey. On another note, I strongly suggest that you become interested in current events. TV is not the only... Or even best source for info. America is on the verge of major changes, and not for good. If the changes take place your life will be very different. Your kids lives will be lived under the control of people who think they know what is best for them. It is the apathy, lack of interest, or being too narrow sighted that has allowed this to happen. You need to care about the future of america. Millions of people have given their lives for your freedom, and now it is our turn to maintain that freedom. Otherwise, you will be remembered as the generation who had the responsibility to stand for america and our rights and freedom, but let it just slip through your fingers... Personally, I intend to go down fighting, defending the constitution and the bill of rights. When I am remembered by future generations in my family, they will know I did not go quietly into the night with my eyes closed.
  • lapcounter
    September 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Never heard of it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN