Featured Posts
Cherrybomb1989
Do they hurt?
August 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I have an appointment with a urologist next month, now I have never had a scope done before. Do they hurt?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    August 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM

No idea what you mean.

• Cherrybomb1989
    August 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    They have to look at my bladder, and from what I read they sound very uncomfortable :/ it's gotta go up inside me :/ just thinking about it makes me shiver!!

Quoting Anonymous:

No idea what you mean.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I bet it's more uncomfortable than anything, but I don't have a clue.  Good luck and I hope everything turns out well.

• Cherrybomb1989
    August 21, 2013 at 7:06 PM

thanks, ive been suffering these symptoms for almost 2months now so im hoping ill have some answers soon enough

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet it's more uncomfortable than anything, but I don't have a clue.  Good luck and I hope everything turns out well.

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    August 21, 2013 at 7:59 PM

In the case of 'burning,pressure on the bladder" the 'scope'  will relieve the pressure,etc.,;and, you finally will a soothing relief(this was my past experience,though ti's different for each one). I am grateful to have one;on, for was recovered,& 'good as new' ! My prayers you will 'come thru with flying colors'! God bless ou & keep you ! Cafe Di

• LadyBast
    August 21, 2013 at 8:54 PM

No idea and I am sure if it is bad they will give you something for pain just to dull it!

• jlmc
    by jlmc
    August 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

No idea, but goodluck I hope it doesnt hurt too bad.

• Cherrybomb1989
    August 21, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    Thank you I hope that I do get from relief from this, it's difficult to just do my normal things when I'm constantly feeling that urge to go when I can't fully go :/

Quoting HiDi:

In the case of 'burning,pressure on the bladder" the 'scope'  will relieve the pressure,etc.,;and, you finally will a soothing relief(this was my past experience,though ti's different for each one). I am grateful to have one;on, for was recovered,& 'good as new' ! My prayers you will 'come thru with flying colors'! God bless ou & keep you ! Cafe Di

• mamamiajk
    August 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Have you ever had a catheter? I think it's about the same. I know it's hard when you're nervous but breath deep and try to relax. Tightening up could make things worse.

• Cherrybomb1989
    August 22, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    Nope never had one those, but yeah I'll do my best to relax, thanks

Quoting mamamiajk:

Have you ever had a catheter? I think it's about the same. I know it's hard when you're nervous but breath deep and try to relax. Tightening up could make things worse.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN