Featured Posts
Anonymous
Jealous
by Anonymous
August 21, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Are you ladies jealous of other women?( You can post anon) I have been cheated on alot. And it has affected my self esteem. I always feel like if i was prettier. Maybe i never would have gotten cheated on. I realize that not all men cheat. And when im in a relationship. I very insecure. It so many women hotter than me.

Replies

• Mommy2bbyboy
    August 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    I'm a very jealous insecure girl. My boyfriend put me through a lot the first year of your relationship, as far as staring at girls, and talking to them.

Jealousy, and insecurity is a huge turn off to men! My boyfriend tells me all the time it is... You need to find a man who only sees you! My ex was like this. A man who loves your every flaw. A man who doesn't notice women even walking by!

There's always going to be someone hotter than us. I'm pretty hot lol and I've seen girls hotter than me, yeah the insecurity of me comes out... But remember there's someone hotter than that hot girl. Plus keep in mind it's not all about looks. I've seen guys downgrade after their exes, but guess what?! They have a personality that people would die for, and the hotter ex didnt... It may sound cheesy but its true!

I know how you feel... Trust me.
    I'm working on it, and you should too. If your man is looking at other girls, find a new one because he will do the same thing to that hot girl when another hotter girl comes along!
  • famiglia_bella
    August 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I get jealous now and then, it's natural.  Just remember, the guy(s) that cheated on you, that was about him/them, not about you.  When a mature, healthy person is in a commited relationship, they communicate, they don't cheat.  It's not you and most certainly not your looks.

• pookiward
    August 22, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    I'm bi, so me n dh just talk about all the hotties 2gether.
  • sunflower37
    August 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM

No I am not a jealous person. I don't think it matters about how a person look if a man is a cheater he's going to cheat. For example look at Halle Berry and how beautiful she is and her ex husband Eric Benet cheated on her.

• jenaree
    by jenaree
    August 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I'm not really jealous I just don't trust other women. I know my husband is a catch and I think other women would spot that too so I think they would try to take advantage of him being as naive as he is. I trust my husband, but not other women around him. I have seen women he works with subtly hit on him and he never realizes it is happening. He is super blind to that kind of thing which can be funny (and I do joke with him about it) but also I think married men and women always need to be conscious of anything that might be inappropriate so they can nip it in the bud.

• jenaree
    by jenaree
    August 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I will sit and point out good looking women to my husband, women are beautiful to look at, looking doesn't bother me at all. Interaction like flirting or with any bad intent is where I would get upset.

• mamamiajk
    August 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I guess because I'm older jealousy isn't in my nature. I always figure you can't hold what you haven't got.

• ReadWriteLuv
    August 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Cheating has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with opportunity. Halle Berry has been cheated on by every man she's ever been with. 

I'm not jealous or insecure at all, there is no reason to be. There is always going to be someone prettier, skinnier, younger, more fit, more fun, smarter, blah blah blah. It's just a fact of life. If you spend your life coveting what other people have you miss out on what you have in front of you. All you can do is be the best "you" that you can be. And I think *I* am pretty fookin awesome. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts