The Cafe

Featured Posts
psychomama05
Don't lick the dog!
July 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Yes, I actually said these words to my kid. What are some of the strangest things you have found yourself saying to your children?

Replies

• catevincesmom
    July 25, 2013 at 11:20 PM

When my dd was little, I once told her to leave my salad alone & eat her burger.  Then, felt my face flush as she was choosing the healthier item.  :-)

• LoneStarrLady
    July 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    I've said that. I've also said "don't bite the dog", "don't put your penis on that", "if you don't brush your teeth you'll have to use your piggy bank money for the dentist", and "yogurt is not paint and my wall is not a canvas". I know there are others, but those are fresh in my mind.
  • psychomama05
    July 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Lol! "yogurt is not paint" is my favorite.

Quoting LoneStarrLady:

I've said that. I've also said "don't bite the dog", "don't put your penis on that", "if you don't brush your teeth you'll have to use your piggy bank money for the dentist", and "yogurt is not paint and my wall is not a canvas". I know there are others, but those are fresh in my mind.

• megz0511
    July 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    Don't bite the playground equipment.Don't pull your penis like that. Don't eat moss. Don't bite the dog's nose
  • doostica
    July 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Dont bite the vaccuum

• csxt99
    by csxt99
    July 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I tell the 2 year old that I babysit for not to kiss the nunu (vacuum) and don't lick the windows.  I can't remember some of the stuff I told my own girls.  It's been too many years ago.

• MAXnBRYCESMomma
    July 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM

"You both have the same size penis."

My boys were comparing size a couple years ago. Ugh, boys.

• whatmynameagain
    July 26, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    "Your sister is not a chew toy."

"don't pee in the water bottle! Pee in the potty!"( ds would try peeing into various things)

" don't sit on her head"

" why are you licking the sidewalk?"
  • psychomama05
    July 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Bwahahahah!

Quoting MAXnBRYCESMomma:

"You both have the same size penis."

My boys were comparing size a couple years ago. Ugh, boys.

• JenniferP96
    July 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    People are not food

Your brother is not a chair

Why is there a baby in the freezer?! (Dd put her doll in there when she snuck a Popsicle because Dh didn't close the door all the way)

Don't pull daddy's boy parts! (Dh was in boxers because we just got up. Ds pulled himself into a standing position by grabbing the front of the boxers but got a handful of sack with it. I admit I laughed until I had to pee with that one)

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts