Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Let's Chat! 7/25
July 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Replies

• bamababe1975
    July 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I'm going to work while wishing I could curl up in bed instead. Aunt Flow suuuucks!

• mollgirl59
    July 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I have no plans and it is raining here. Fortunately I am reading a good book.

• Cafe Steph
    July 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

hugsand feel better soon!

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm going to work while wishing I could curl up in bed instead. Aunt Flow suuuucks!

• Cafe Steph
    July 25, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Ugh, don't say rain. It's been raining here in AL every day for the past month. What book are you reading?

Quoting mollgirl59:

• bamababe1975
    July 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM

What are you reading? I just finished the last of Jeanine Frost's Night Huntress series which I loved.

Quoting mollgirl59:

• jlmc
    by jlmc
    July 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I am taking advantage of this cool, rainy day adn cuddling in bed while ds takes a nap and dd and dh hand out in the living room. Dinner is in the crock pot so its gonna be an easy day.

• Cafe Steph
    July 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Cuddling sounds great! What's for dinner?

Quoting jlmc:

I am taking advantage of this cool, rainy day adn cuddling in bed while ds takes a nap and dd and dh hand out in the living room. Dinner is in the crock pot so its gonna be an easy day.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    July 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    I'm enjoying the sun and no sign of aunt flow it was supose to be here a few days ago but it will be my July 1 and then again me and my husband is hoping and praying for our first child please pray for us this is something we both want and please pray lady's thank you in advance
  • jlmc
    by jlmc
    July 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Pork chops with veggies, cooking in a chicken gravy.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Cuddling sounds great! What's for dinner?

Quoting jlmc:

• auntangelofsix
    July 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Not much just resting and watching tv my boys are napping.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts