The Cafe

Jannie2258
Any idea's for a rainy day?
May 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM

It's 50 degrees, windy, dreary and rainy, and nothing I can think of to stay busy even sounds good! Any suggestions? I don't have a car, and I am staying at my sisters place in a different town; she's been gone most of the day, and I'm just sorta bored and don't know what to do...nothing sounds good!

blank stare      baking    washing dishes

Replies

• Saharra
    by Saharra
    May 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Diaper bowling :) Wrap diapers into balls, get out any paper towl rolls you may have and bowl them down.

Painting with pudding- my kids love this and it's yummy! Get some instant pudding. Make it up, strip the shirts off and let them paint on themselves... The table.... The bathtub.... Whatever. :)

Run in the rain.... If its warm enough.

Make tents in the living room with couches and blankets, them make popcorn and bring in books and a flashlight to read :)
  • Jannie2258
    May 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM

These are cute ideas! Even though my own daughter is grown, I  sometimes spend time with my sis and her grandkids...I will suggest these!

• LivinDeadGurl
    May 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I always curl up and watch movies.

• Jannie2258
    May 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I know what u mean; I love curling up to read or watch movies when I'm alone, or am with a friend who likes doing the same thing! Sounds good to me!

• sunflower37
    May 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

There are a lot of computer games on msn. I usually go and play a few when I can't get outside.

• Jannie2258
    May 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I forgot about that; I love pogo.com as well...

typing writing

The Cafe