The Cafe

Cafe Steph
Chat Here! What's on your mind today?
May 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Let's Chat!

What are your plans for today? Are you finally having warmer weather?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and tell us what you're thinking about or doing today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• SweetLuci
    May 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I do too, as long as it's not hot as blazes when I have to be out. I'll be complaining about that soon. lol I have errands today as well, and I'm hoping our rain is over.

Quoting gammie:

I love sunny days :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

I hate when that happens. Who want to go out when the weather is awful.

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

• Cafe Steph
    May 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

They're SO cute!

This is my baby, Cupcake, who's 6:

And this is Vishna, who's 12:

Quoting gammie:

They old ladies chihuahua is 6, Maltese is 6, pikapoo is 5

Quoting Cafe Steph:

It's been a bit too chilly many days here in AL lately to wear shorts, too, but I'm SO ready for it!

Aww, hopefully it doesn't rain you guys out. How old are your furkids?

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

• Cafe Steph
    May 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I hear ya. It's the same here in the Dothan, AL area, too.

I'm reading the 2nd Beautiful Creatures book right now and hoping hubby gets me the 13th and final Sookie Stackhouse novel for Mother's Day. ;)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Yep, I shouldn't complain about the rain, we needed it, and it brought cool weather, which I am enjoying, usually it's already very hot-close to 90's, this time of year.

I reserved The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat and a couple of others that were recommended in the Cafemom Bookaholics group.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I hate it when the weather's bad for a while, too. I wilt like a flower without the sun, even though I burn like a vampire if I stay out longer than 5min, lol. What books did you reserve?

Quoting SweetLuci:

We finally have nice weather after a couple weeks of horror. I'm not used to being without sun. Going to the bank later, grocery store, library to pick up some books I reserved,  then to pick up a new ink cartridge, and a late lunch with DH.

• Cafe Steph
    May 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM

And that doesn't sound like fun at all. I'm glad you popped in here to get a break from that. How many kids do you have?

Quoting Rosielyn:

rainy here , I'm working on house work.

• Paigesmommy78
    May 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    I have to work it is warmer out but it's cloudy
  • cesol912
    May 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Well normally I would not say anything...BUT here I go...On May 6 (my birthday)my daughter called me.She was crying so hard it was hard to understand her..She told me that her daddy was dead..So all my kids got together with me and we went to her house to be with her..Now this is what eating me up...He had life insurance and he still isn't cremated..None of my kids or I have the money to pay for this even if we splitthe cost 6 ways..My question to you all is. Has anybody heard of a pauper grave cites? Thank you all. He was 51.

• captainjack
    May 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Cleaning my kitchen and dusting.  Spring cleaning before my family comes in June

• Cafe Steph
    May 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

What do you do for work?

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

• Cafe Steph
    May 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Aww, that's so sad. I'm sorry for her loss. I haven't heard of that but is there a way to ask for donations through his/her/your church or something?

Quoting cesol912:

Well normally I would not say anything...BUT here I go...On May 6 (my birthday)my daughter called me.She was crying so hard it was hard to understand her..She told me that her daddy was dead..So all my kids got together with me and we went to her house to be with her..Now this is what eating me up...He had life insurance and he still isn't cremated..None of my kids or I have the money to pay for this even if we splitthe cost 6 ways..My question to you all is. Has anybody heard of a pauper grave cites? Thank you all. He was 51.

• Paigesmommy78
    May 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    I work at CVS as cashier soon to be manager doing my training now

Quoting Cafe Steph:

What do you do for work?

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The Cafe