The Cafe

Cafe Steph
Chat Here! What's on your mind today?
May 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Let's Chat!

What are your plans for today? Are you finally having warmer weather?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and tell us what you're thinking about or doing today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• momofsixangels
    May 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Cleaning out in the garage today

• Cafe Steph

CONGRATS! That's a huge achievement! Is she nervous?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Tomorrow night my 14 year old dd gets an award for making straight A/s all year.I am so proud of her

• Snowpuma
    Waiting to go to multicultural day at my kids elementary school and cleaning house. We have very warm weather, supposed to get rain maybe even storms.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Let's Chat!

What are your plans for today? Are you finally having warmer weather?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and tell us what you're thinking about or doing today!
    • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
    *To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
    *To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

• momofsixangels
    May 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

That's cool. Do you know what they're singing?

Quoting momofsixangels:

2 of my dd's have a chorus concert tonight

No but they are singing 15 songs. They each have a talking part also

• SweetLuci

Same thing here for our 13 year ol; hers is next week, during school hours. It's a good feeling when they're doing well in school.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Tomorrow night my 14 year old dd gets an award for making straight A/s all year.I am so proud of her

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70

It is another beautiful here in Michigan, only it's suppose to turn to crap by this evening. =(

Today I'm unpacking from our trip to Kansas and doing laundry. I need to run to UPS and mail a package for my husband, I'm just trying to get the motivation to do it. LOL! If I get the chance, I'll work on a couple of bracelets I have started.

• Cafe Steph

Definitely not me, lol. What are your plans for today?

Quoting SweetLuci:

I hate when that happens. Who want to go out when the weather is awful.

Quoting gammie:

Th weather here (CO) sucks : / I love worm weather and can't wait to wear shorts.

going shopping to return stuff and  may take my girls (3 dogs) to pets mart. But if it starts raining I may not go out : /

• momofsixangels

Quoting Cafe Steph:

CONGRATS! That's a huge achievement! Is she nervous?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thank-you.No but she will be embarrassed.Lol. I will be taking tons of pics!

• Cafe Steph

That doesn't sound like fun at all, but I'm sure it needs it. We don't have a garage but we do have a storage shed at the head of our driveway that my dh cleaned out recently. It was AWFUL! LOL

Quoting momofsixangels:

Cleaning out in the garage today

• momofsixangels
    May 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Quoting DanaG70:

It is another beautiful here in Michigan, only it's suppose to turn to crap by this evening. =(

Today I'm unpacking from our trip to Kansas and doing laundry. I need to run to UPS and mail a package for my husband, I'm just trying to get the motivation to do it. LOL! If I get the chance, I'll work on a couple of bracelets I have started.

What kind of bracelets do you make?

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The Cafe