The Cafe

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Is It Wrong To Invite My Ex-Boyfriend To My Wedding?
by Anonymous
May 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

My ex-boyfriend and I are still pretty good friends and since I'm getting married soon I thought I'd invite him to the wedding.  DF says he's okay with it but I'm not sure if he's just saying that or not.

My mom is freaking out that I want to invite him. I don't know what the big deal is.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    Went to a wedding before where the ex girlfriend was there. She was married and it seemed she and her husband were friends with the bride and groom. He was 40 when he finally married.
    FYI I briefly dated the groom myself. He was 16 and I was 18. LOL.
  • zumbafreak11
    May 2, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    I wouldn't invite my ex husband if I were getting remarried and tend to agree with your mom. I f your fiance is really (though I seriously doubt that he is) Okay with it, go ahead and add your ex's name to the gurst list.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 2, 2013 at 8:25 AM

If you're still friends and your fiance is okay with it, then I say go for it. Plenty of people are friends with their exes enough to have them attend their weddings. Why does your mom care one way or another?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM

NO WAY IN HELL would I invite my ex, any of them, to my wedding, lol. That's just asking for drama.

The Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts