Featured Posts
Narwa
Looking for some friendly support sons open heart surgery became real
by Narwa
April 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM

my sons open heart surgery thats coming up on 5/9/13 just became real we got the hospital info, the date, the papers the hotel confirmation and the ronald mcdonald refferal paper and im freaking out

going crazy

Replies

• amazingj
    April 28, 2013 at 3:54 AM

hang in there hon, it's not like your taking a perfectly healthy 15 year old to get a boob job for X-mas, this is life saving, end of subject, so my prayers are with you.

Blessings

• mymanben
    April 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome
  • Narwa
    by Narwa
    April 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM

coarctation of the aorta, mitral valve

Quoting mymanben:

Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome

• gsmom9
    by gsmom9
    April 28, 2013 at 6:19 AM

group hug

• mymanben
    April 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    :( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

• Narwa
    by Narwa
    April 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM

ty so much hes my little miracle

Quoting mymanben:

:( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

• greenie63
    April 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM

((hugs))

• mom_of_twingirl
    April 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

My thoughts & prayers are with you. You are a strong momma. Just gotta take things one day at a time. (Both my daughters go in to get their tonsils & adnoids out and tubes in on 5/8/13. I know that is not a major major surgery like you are going thru, but it is still surgery and I am scared.) Need anything we are all here for you.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN