The Cafe

Narwa
Looking for some friendly support sons open heart surgery became real
by Narwa
April 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM

my sons open heart surgery thats coming up on 5/9/13 just became real we got the hospital info, the date, the papers the hotel confirmation and the ronald mcdonald refferal paper and im freaking out

going crazy

Replies

• amazingj
    April 28, 2013 at 3:54 AM

hang in there hon, it's not like your taking a perfectly healthy 15 year old to get a boob job for X-mas, this is life saving, end of subject, so my prayers are with you.

Blessings

• mymanben
    April 28, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome
  • Narwa
    by Narwa
    April 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM

coarctation of the aorta, mitral valve

Quoting mymanben:

Be strong. My thoughts and prayers are going to you and your child keep us updated. May I ask what he has? My friend has triplets, 2 of which have hypoplastic left heart syndrome

• gsmom9
    by gsmom9
    April 28, 2013 at 6:19 AM

group hug

• mymanben
    April 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    :( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

• Narwa
    by Narwa
    April 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM

ty so much hes my little miracle

Quoting mymanben:

:( you're in my thoughts. What a beauitful baby you have

Quoting Narwa:

Quoting mymanben:

• greenie63
    April 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM

((hugs))

• mom_of_twingirl
    April 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

My thoughts & prayers are with you. You are a strong momma. Just gotta take things one day at a time. (Both my daughters go in to get their tonsils & adnoids out and tubes in on 5/8/13. I know that is not a major major surgery like you are going thru, but it is still surgery and I am scared.) Need anything we are all here for you.

The Cafe