Featured Posts
M213
Returning to work...
by M213
April 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I'm returning to work this week and I am completely losing it. I've dreaded this moment for so long and it's here. I can't stop crying and I don't know how I'm going to make it through the week. Im not ready to leave DD. To make matters worse, while I was out my work moved my seat next to the only one person that I can't stand. I just needed to vent :'(

Replies

• Meagan.A
    April 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    Hang in there! You can do this! It will be ok and make the time you spend with your dd that much more special! I completely feel your pain though...I have to go back to work soon and there is talk that I wont be put back in my classroom. (I am a pre-k teacher). My new boss is talking about moving me to the class next door which is the older 3s room and I do NOT want to go in there. Keep your spirits up and snuggle your dd a little extra every chance you get....sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way!!!
  • MixedCooke
    April 1, 2013 at 12:58 AM

awwww!  I know how you feel, which is why I kinda chose to work nights so that I could be with baby in the day and hubby could watch them at night.

• Ricanme
    by Ricanme
    April 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Crying is not going to help, thinking negative isn't either.  Take the bull by its horns and take control of the cituation.  Things w/get better, think positive Im sure that things could be a lot worse.  Good luck.........smile simple smile

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    You will be fine. I was bored and ready to go back to work.
  • nurse1997
    April 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Yep venting feels great maybe its time to be a stay at home mom screw the bills( ha ha ha wishful thinking ) Good luck

• Diane1223
    April 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Awww...I hope things get better for you :)

• 3mom627
    by 3mom627
    April 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I can totally relate to having your seat moved. That sucks and it is sad going back to work.  I am sure that as time goes on, things will get better.  Good luck.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN