Featured Posts
M213
Returning to work...
by M213
April 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I'm returning to work this week and I am completely losing it. I've dreaded this moment for so long and it's here. I can't stop crying and I don't know how I'm going to make it through the week. Im not ready to leave DD. To make matters worse, while I was out my work moved my seat next to the only one person that I can't stand. I just needed to vent :'(

Replies

• Meagan.A
    April 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    Hang in there! You can do this! It will be ok and make the time you spend with your dd that much more special! I completely feel your pain though...I have to go back to work soon and there is talk that I wont be put back in my classroom. (I am a pre-k teacher). My new boss is talking about moving me to the class next door which is the older 3s room and I do NOT want to go in there. Keep your spirits up and snuggle your dd a little extra every chance you get....sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way!!!
  • MixedCooke
    April 1, 2013 at 12:58 AM

awwww!  I know how you feel, which is why I kinda chose to work nights so that I could be with baby in the day and hubby could watch them at night.

• Ricanme
    by Ricanme
    April 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Crying is not going to help, thinking negative isn't either.  Take the bull by its horns and take control of the cituation.  Things w/get better, think positive Im sure that things could be a lot worse.  Good luck.........smile simple smile

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    You will be fine. I was bored and ready to go back to work.
  • nurse1997
    April 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Yep venting feels great maybe its time to be a stay at home mom screw the bills( ha ha ha wishful thinking ) Good luck

• Diane1223
    April 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Awww...I hope things get better for you :)

• 3mom627
    by 3mom627
    April 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I can totally relate to having your seat moved. That sucks and it is sad going back to work.  I am sure that as time goes on, things will get better.  Good luck.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts