Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?
May 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• kcangel63
    I don't. I really need to. I think it's important to spend a little time to unwind and do something for yourself. I'm going to try to do a little something nice for myself every day. :)

Lately I've just been feeling run down. I feel like my eyes are needing some attention.
    I'm really looking forward to trying out the Olay Regenerist Influencer Program. Thank You!!!

***Update***

I've enjoyed using Olay Regenerist so far. It is a little something I can do to help look better. It also encourages me to take a few more minutes and do up my hair and just touch up my looks.
  • 1Trixie
    by 1Trixie

Thank you for the chance at trying the Olay Regenerist, I am looking forward to the changes [if any] that I see and looking forward to what my family and friends think about the difference. And then sharing them here, right now I don't take the time for myself on my eyes, hair or anything to pamper myself. But I will when I receive the product!

• maryroses

I have not received the products yet but I am super excited I got chosen.  Right now my husband is deployed so it's hard to pamper myself.   But I do take some time each night to have some quiet time to myself after the kids are in bed.   I usually don't wear make up.  I am always told I don't need it.  But I do feel better about myself when I am wearing it.  I can't wait to update you all with results. 

• MommeisQueen
    I rarely have time to pamper myself. My eyes have definitely changed over the years so I am excited to participate in this influencer. I've been thinking aboutntrying the Regenerest products so this is perfect!!
  • blondie.mom
    I don't get to pamper myself often. Maybe once a year I get a pedi, and I actually went into the salon and got a cut/color for the first time! I need to find some new ways to take more time out for me, being a part of this influencer just might be the nudge I need to start doing that :)

Since becoming a stay at home mom, I have stopped wearing make up and doing my hair. I used to do these things everyday. My eyes are my favorite part of my face! I can't wait to try this, it would be great to enhance my favorite feature ;) and I can't wait to see if DH notices!
  • tlbmrf
    by tlbmrf
    I don't pamper myself. I once in a great while cut my hair but that is it. No make up nothing. With a sick 3 month old there its no time. Im looking forward to trying this product
  • staceyp6180
    I don't really consider it pampering myself, I just call it "me time". I lock myself in the bathroom, take a nice hot bubble bath by candle light, while listening to my ipod (so I don't hear anyone at the door).
  • Mrs.Sparkle
    I don't have a lot of time to pamper myself as I work nights 60hrs a week and have 4 children. I am looking forward to seeing if this can improve my eye area. I am waiting for my package to come in the mail.
    Edit--- I have been using olay regenerist for 1 week now and I love it so much. I don't get lots of sleep because I work a ton but it has made my eyes look less tired and I love the effect on my lashes. I felt so different I guess because I knew I looked better! I will continue to use this. I would like to note that my eyes felt a bit itchy but that's went away.
  • Zazayam
    by Zazayam

I have not recieved the product yet but I'm really excited to try it out. I'll be 30 this year and I'm noticing the changes that come with it, lol. I try to take the time to pamper myself at least a couple times a week after the kids are in bed, a nice bath goes a long way!

• TurboMom81

I'm so excited!  I don't get to pamper myself at all.  But this Saturday I got a hour one massage and European Facial for my birthday!  I am truly looking forward to it!

My thoughts on Regenerist:

I love what it has done for my eyelashes. They appear to be much longer and fuller.  However, the serum made them feel heavy and my eyes had a constant irritation.  Kind of like how they would feel if I stared at a computer screen all day.

The cream, well I have not noticed that much of a change.  I think my dark circles are definitely lighter.  But this product has such a hefty price tag, that I was honestly expecting better results.

Here's my BEFORE:

Here is me after day 8

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts